BL Coding Harmony Failing to Patch due to Optimization

Currently viewing this thread:

Saptor

Sergeant
WBWF&SNWVC
Starting in yesterday, I made some tweaks to Bannerlord using Harmony. When I used the Debug configuration to build the .dll files, it worked without problem. However, when I used the Release one it simply acted as if the mod wasn't loaded.

I checked the Release configuration and realized it had an "Optimize code" option. I think it breaks the Harmony patching. After I disabled it, it worked alright.

Just wanted to share it with you guys in case any of you run into this issue.
 
Top Bottom