Happy Saint Valentine, who do you marry in Perisno?

Users who are viewing this thread

Day 143. The Zann invasion is in a few days... Bah. Who's counting? No song will be sung in this empty hall and I'm down to the last jug of drinking water. I managed to loot and burn every fief and basically piss off every single faction yet I yearn one thing I could never attain no matter how much I pillage and plunder...

Y u no be mine, Queen Arwen? ; - ;

Ah those were the days.
The ladders are erected. Might as well die defending what's mine.

Tiger of the East said:
samoja said:
Good luck getting trough my 5000+ elite troops to get to me :razz:.
Pfffftttt!!!!! RAISE THE DRAGON BANNER!
charge_of_the_white_dragon_by_robbiemcsweeney-d90kxlj.jpg
Where is that image from If I may ask?

i married Antiope on my recent gameplay
lol
she's a nice girl as a vassal wife,she never complain about my decisions after i gave her a castle and i keep her renown to grow
it's just shame she didn't have ankars matriarch guard in her troops

I want to marry grasullah, but Drahara is so disgustingly powerful I never want to join them for even a second. I will marry mirchandus and follow him around with my own army of only headhunters. Cash money, tho.

hipp522 said:
I want to marry grasullah, but Drahara is so disgustingly powerful I never want to join them for even a second. I will marry mirchandus and follow him around with my own army of only headhunters. Cash money, tho.

join drahara -> marry grasullah -> resign from drahara -> convince grasullah to join your new faction
i dunno if it work or not in perisno,but back then when i play floris,it worked,perhaps beacuse my character's husband also hate the king

If grasullah’s castle is taken from him and then given back to him later After a different vassal controlled his castle will it still have only shadow assasins garrison?

hipp522 said:
If grasullah’s castle is taken from him and then given back to him later After a different vassal controlled his castle will it still have only shadow assasins garrison?
Yes.
...well, provided it didn't have any leftover troops at the moment it was handed over, because they won't be kicked.

I have complicated relationship with Princess Birgit...

At the beginning of the game I've enlisted in her army as a soldier. After I became a vassal of Kaiser Otto IV, I've proposed to her and we are married.

However when I've captured a castle, her father didn't grant me it as a fief and I've established my own kingdom.

We were at war, Birgit is still loyal to Otto IV, even though our relationship is 60. Even during the war I've helped her with my medic and by providing her 10k aurums when she had financial issues.

Now there is peace between my kingdom and Reich des Drachen, but she refuses to join me.

Still married though. :grin:

It's all about Birgit.
She rides a dragon. She can handle any hardcore acts of love you can throw her way.
Plus her city let you have free room and board for unlimited troops.

I accidentally married the wrong lady.  Their sprites looked the same.

I was a vassal of Hakkon, and had been flirting with a few of the eligible women.  But after aligning myself with one family, and figuring out which eligible lady's family had the most connections, I asked for permission to marry her.  Then I did some questing and accidentally proposed to the wrong woman.  Ended up marrying someone with just two relatives, plus ticking off at least one of them since I hadn't asked for permission.

It wound up working, though.  After I rebelled from Hakkon, I think part of the reason I was able to persuade her family to join me was due to the connection.

Back
Top Bottom