Happy Halloween! What is the scariest thing in Perisno that you faced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Falcon's deserters.  Somewhat early in the game during one of my first plays, I had 50 troops, I didn't think about a small group of deserters being an issue.  They massacred me with ease.  Been terrified to go to Fountain hall early in the game ever since.

The random adventurer party that attacks as soon as you finish an Adventurer's guild quest. Even if you escape, they will lock on and chase you to the ends of the map. Almost dropped Perisno back then due to the assumed unfairness.

Emir Grasullah. I was at war with Drahara early in the game and he effortlessly caught me with 7.1 party speed and proceeded to slaughter everyone with his shadow assassins.

Kepons said:
Emir Grasullah. I was at war with Drahara early in the game and he effortlessly caught me with 7.1 party speed and proceeded to slaughter everyone with his shadow assassins.

So much this. My last 0.8 playthrough with Hakkon I had to run away from Grassulah more times than I care to count... even when I had a 200 strong elite army, seeing 50-70 of those assassins just demolish everything is terrifying.

JOOWLFACE said:
Kepons said:

So much this. My last 0.8 playthrough with Hakkon I had to run away from Grassulah more times than I care to count... even when I had a 200 strong elite army, seeing 50-70 of those assassins just demolish everything is terrifying.

I never had to fight Drahara in 0.8, but now I have just conquered Aolas Castle and created my Empire so...we are to near I fear.

Plasquar said:
Otherworlder are kinda scary.  :neutral:
they some kind of trolls, are they?
mb6.jpg

The Demons/Worshipers are kinda scary, which I want to do a playthrough with them, but I doubt it'll happen.

willyflare said:
The random adventurer party that attacks as soon as you finish an Adventurer's guild quest. Even if you escape, they will lock on and chase you to the ends of the map. Almost dropped Perisno back then due to the assumed unfairness.

Were they removed a few versions ago? I might remember something similar, if it wasn't when Perisno parties were still somewhat hostile, though recently I never see them spawn.

Dantelh said:
willyflare said:
Were they removed a few versions ago? I might remember something similar, if it wasn't when Perisno parties were still somewhat hostile, though recently I never see them spawn.
Nope they still exist in 0.9, just random chance, I guess. Forgot to say that they can also spawn from finishing bigger bounty quests.

As for Otherworlder, they could be scarier if the lvl 60 Troll is used instead of the current lvl 20 ones

willyflare said:
Dantelh said:
willyflare said:
Nope they still exist in 0.9, just random chance, I guess. Forgot to say that they can also spawn from finishing bigger bounty quests.

As for Otherworlder, they could be scarier if the lvl 60 Troll is used instead of the current lvl 2 ones

Yeah, the big guys aren't so bad when Agnare could patch up any wounds right after he first joins. They also suffer staggers, so that mixed with a big size isn't so bad against five decent units.

Back
Top Bottom