Users who are viewing this thread

r9japWb.jpg

Hammerlord 0.4 'Ogre Update'
for Bannerlord e1.4.2 beta
now available for testing

Hammerlord 0.4 is a major update for Bannerlord settlements, lords and troops.

This update includes new skin modified, large sized humanoid monsters, revamped troop trees, and new notable characters for specific factions that needed it the most (Orcs, Goblins, Dwarfs, Wood Elfs etc.).

Download the mod on Nexus:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1288

0ziWqAq.jpg

SD46cB6.jpg

USwAYuS.jpg

xjxbEfr.jpg

0XCge8s.jpg

oqwMMs4.jpg

7lmMMsc.jpg

The next experiment for Hammerlord mod 0.5: mountain giants for orcs, goblins and chaos.

CKiAojK.jpg

They make the new ogres and trolls introduced in 0.4 look puny.

Earlier tests produced some nightmare material:
NiZ6rNK.jpg

Playing with the above concept could perhaps have potential for Skaven Abominations, although each new skin causes problems throughout the game, so we have to go slowly.

Now that I've got a lot of troop tree set up done, I've spent the past few days honing in on particular characters.

I'm transfering the main lords of each faction across to new lord profiles, so that it's possible to modify their equipment.

Introducing Orion, Lord of the Hunt for the Wood Elves:

lz0eEy5.jpg

nVg00B5.jpg

4atukPN.jpg

Here's the huge Archaon, Everchosen of Chaos, resting at home in plate armour:

WiCPkE1.jpg

Have you ever wanted to play chess with the Undivided Ruler and Eternal Everchosen Lord of Chaos?
UhZ46Ca.jpg

A bit surreal, but that's where we are at.

Thank you bestmods168 for your assistance with custom weapons.

Presenting the giant mega spiked mace for the Chaos Giant, alongside the new Chaos Ogre:

L9pDphn.jpg

The mountain giant for orcs and goblins has a more basic looking mace head:

b1OOtuq.jpg

There's a number of meshes to experiment with going forward. Unfortunately a lot of them have some weird texture issues when used as weapons. I did find a better sized object to use for the giant handle:
Uzgn0Pv.jpg

Looks so nice. The Drawf King looks so badass.

It is weird for the textures because when you look in the inventory preview popup screen, the textures are fine.

Looks so nice. The Drawf King looks so badass.

It is weird for the textures because when you look in the inventory preview popup screen, the textures are fine.
Yes! There's a few in there I wish would work, they would look great.

Also, I found this crown for the Dwarf High King. What do you think, too much bling, just enough, or DWARF KING NEED MOAR BLING?
c9wiGyv.jpg

Yeah that's some good bling!!

If I may say so, Orion looks a bit like an Ogre there - have you tried making him a bit slimmer? At least his facial features, maybe? Just a thought, not trying to be negative :smile:

Yeah that's some good bling!!

If I may say so, Orion looks a bit like an Ogre there - have you tried making him a bit slimmer? At least his facial features, maybe? Just a thought, not trying to be negative :smile:
You're correct cpt_freakout, the large humanoid faces are all too fat. I've been reducing them slowly.

Here's the new Orion:
lngaw2O.jpg

Notice the trees behind Orion? He's flanked by treemen.

Here they are in combat, standing directly behind orion:
9SroPWc.jpg

Zk3tKRe.jpg

FCJgrIu.jpg

It's a bit startling seeing a wall of tress rustling towards you, with Orion ducking in and out of them. It couldn't be any more lore-friendly!
Thanks to Bestmods168 for the advice.

Bonus new mountain giant face:
WsLJ1GA.jpg

Last edited:
Orion looks like an Elf. This he suppose to be? Can I get a look at those trees alone in an open field? There's also dry_tree_d and dry_tree_e. Also, a through e. I wasn't sure which type of tree you wanted.

Orion looks like an Elf. This he suppose to be? Can I get a look at those trees alone in an open field? There's also dry_tree_d and dry_tree_e. Also, a through e. I wasn't sure which type of tree you wanted.
Yes, he's a Wood Elf selected each year to rise up to Godhood.

Introducing the Treemen of Athel Loren:

Thanks Bestmod168 for advice on mesh placement.

Last edited:
With the foundation kingdoms stabilised in Hammerlord 0.5, it's time to get deep into magic for 0.55.

First of the magic users to be introduced are Brettonian Grail Damsels.
hYBoIrX.jpg

These mounted ranged skirmishers are protected by a blue Aura and cast deadly Arcane 'icicle' Bolts.

Thanks to Calradia Awakens for leading the way with creative mesh usage.

The Empire of Man elite troop tree has been updated to include spellcasters.

Young Imperial Nobles must make a choice early on: become a squire, or enter the College of Magic as an apprentice:

wjgKJCr.jpg

There are currently two lores in the Empire tree: Lore of Fire and Lore of Metal.

Wizard Masters are mounted. Bright Wizard's throw fireballs, naturally. I'm still working on Gold Wizards. The Gold Wizard Master is decked out in brass armour.

Back
Top Bottom