Users who are viewing this thread

So, this is a mod to give us "Warhammer" in Bannerlord?
I'd love that!
Call me if you need help with 3D-models!
Been loving that "warhammer-game" since it came out (around 1982 I bought first version, tabletop) :wink:

So, this is a mod to give us "Warhammer" in Bannerlord?
I'd love that!
Call me if you need help with 3D-models!
Been loving that "warhammer-game" since it came out (around 1982 I bought first version, tabletop) :wink:
If you're offering assistance with 3D models, I'll take it! I'm focused on the framework, kingdoms, clans, characters, troops and such, and have no skills in 3D modelling. Have you contributed 3D models to mods before?

If you're offering assistance with 3D models, I'll take it! I'm focused on the framework, kingdoms, clans, characters, troops and such, and have no skills in 3D modelling. Have you contributed 3D models to mods before?

My skill is not really from game-industry. Been working 3D-design and 3D-visualization for too many years :smile:
I prefer using Lightwave 3D but can ofc use Maya too.
Did work freelance (about a year) for a gamecompany in sweden 2003. Making 3D humanoids. Their game never hit the market thou. :sad:

I know 3D-modelling, rigging and importance of UV. Ofc I can texture too (in Photoshop or Substance Painter).

*edit Made and sold 3D-clothes/textures for the software Poser between 2000-2008

Last edited:
My skill is not really from game-industry. Been working 3D-design and 3D-visualization for too many years :smile:
I prefer using Lightwave 3D but can ofc use Maya too.
Did work freelance (about a year) for a gamecompany in sweden 2003. Making 3D humanoids. Their game never hit the market thou. :sad:

I know 3D-modelling, rigging and importance of UV. Ofc I can texture too (in Photoshop or Substance Painter).

*edit Made and sold 3D-clothes/textures for the software Poser between 2000-2008

There are some models that would be unique and great for the mod. At the moment, those are ogres, trolls and Skaven (rat men).

Orcs and goblins are a huge factor in this world, but I have no doubt that orcs will be coming soon from other modders, such as the Lord of the Rings mods currently under works.

My main concern is that because I haven't handled 3D files in Bannerlord, that I may not be able to integrate any work you do properly. I wouldn't want you to create anything that can't be used because I don't know how to handle them.

Thanks to the help of Gauneer on Nexusmods, Hammerlord has taken a positive step forward. Gauneer is a champion!

Five new cultures have been applied to settlements in the game:
  • Dwarf
  • Skaven
  • Tilea
  • Kislev
  • Goblin
I'm making my way through each culture now. Settlement recruitment pools aren't perfect, as the original culture of notables make a contribution into the recruit pools, watering down the new native culture troops that have been added. But it will have to do for now.

Dwarfs have been set up and are good to go. Here's a Dwarf warrior walking around a captured Orc settlement, with Orc townspeople in the background:
WW60Yhz.jpg

I've next started working on Skaven. Here's a Skaven Slave in a Skaven village:
RtXGELh.jpg

Also, I've been doing some other updates, such as boosting Orc clan lord numbers (they need the help). Also I'm adding to Empire factions, such as adding more non-combat lore characters into the game.

Here's a pic of Karl Franz lording it up in Altdorf, just cause:
zUwxOVs.jpg

Skaven complete. Now on to goblins:
P6Q8mXy.jpg
\
Greenskins were getting pushed around too much, so I have added more greenskin lords intot he game. I created a few more Greenskin clans. Their starting settlements are now clustered together, making it easier for them to defend.

I also broke the Wood Elves up into two Kingdoms. Previously, Araloth the Bold would build a mega army and then tronce other settlements. It's now harder for Wood Elves to do so.

Good work!
I still keep trying to make two-handed hammers. While I was able to add them to the game, but when the battle scene loads, the game crashes. To create, you need the following files: crafting_templates, crafting_pieces, items. As can be seen from the screen, the hammers turn out to be very slow, something will also have to be done with this
Txife.jpg

Good work!
I still keep trying to make two-handed hammers. While I was able to add them to the game, but when the battle scene loads, the game crashes. To create, you need the following files: crafting_templates, crafting_pieces, items. As can be seen from the screen, the hammers turn out to be very slow, something will also have to be done with this
Txife.jpg
Almost there! A 2H hammer would be fantastic. I'm still focused on world design, so haven't got into weapon design yet.

At the start of a Hammerlord campaign, the adventurous Ulther Stonehammer and his Dragon Company have retaken Karak Ungor:

cwcoqz5.jpg

By retaking the hold, Ulther has fulfilled his promise to his deceased father King Ulfar: Here's the full Durazgrund Clan:
u4bDyho.jpg

This victory may be short lived for the newly crowned king, however. Grimgor Ironhide is nearby and keen to retake the contested hold:
5htdJ5t.jpg

With 0.2 out, I'm now going back through the first factions I created and improving their troops lines. Today it was all about the orcs:
DKA5I64.jpg

dSfp6Fa.jpg

x1inmZA.jpg

2j4BMaJ.jpg

BjCk6YA.jpg

sYXZ9sg.jpg

There are some difficulties with modifying troops based on native factions, but I've worked around this as best I can.
Up next will probably be Wood Elfs.

Looking excellent :smile:

You might want to check out a new mod that adds 2H Maces and Polearms (halberd-likes) to the game: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1742

Also, I assume you are aware, but in case you are not, it seems like this tool is quite useful for modifying troops based on Native: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/712?tab=description

Congrats on the latest release!
Thank you for the feedback!

I was really excited when Dad's 2H mod came out, but it didn't work. I see now that he has fixed the mod, thanks for reminding me. I've made immediate use of Dad's 2H mod in my current testing:

Dwarf Ironbreaker with Western Halberd
ucB2h6Q.jpg

Dwarf Hammerer with meaty mace
5dYLDpc.jpg

Dwarf hammerer with sledgehammer!:
Framuym.jpg

Dwarf charge:
ivPdPZI.jpg

Ll4RcZa.jpg

Black Orc with spiky mace to match his personality:
dAeYGMz.jpg

Regarding troops trees, I think I've come up with a workaround that shouldn't require the suggested troop tree mod (I'm looking to streamline as much as possible).

Here are how Hammerlord's range of Orc troops arecurrently looking:
DuCXdHP.jpg

0pfH1i4.jpg

jhZbOrq.jpg

jeytQ3U.jpg

kNfjKDy.jpg

Note the star falchions, I've made them a key part of Orc weaponry.

And a few extra items:

I've found these Battanian leggings are perfect for an Imperial Swordsman style:
QmRHdo3.jpg

Explosive flamepots are in the game, thanks to bestmods168:

nVUz7ya.jpg

VdIAiUb.jpg

They should act as flaming shotguns, although I haven't been able to test them properly yet.

Next, on to Wood Elf's troop tree.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom