SP Fantasy Hammerlord 0.61 for e1.4.2 BETA

Users who are viewing this thread

tWtgcip.jpg

Hammerlord 0.45 'Giant Update'
for Bannerlord e1.4.2 beta
now available for testing

Hammerlord 0.45 is a major update for Bannerlord settlements, lords and troops.

This update adds the giant for the orc troop tree. It also fixes a number of orc troop tree, board saddle and lord issues introduced in the 0.4 mod update.

Download the mod on Nexus:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1288

I'm sooo excited about this video review of Hammerlord, the first review I've found in English! It's so cool seeing someone check out and present your work:

As always, a big thank you to the many contributors that have made this mod possible:

-Thank you eawtan for being such a reliable tester of the mod.
- Thank you Gauneer for the work you have done creating new cultures for this mod, as well as the advice you have provided. Extremely valuable. Check out some of his work: Bannerlord Reimagined and Bannerlord Kingdom Creator.
- The excellent work done by Nicholas Wetta with Goblin Empire and Dwarf Empire mods. This world would not feel right without the green skin colour. Also, his Custom Mounts mod is amazing! Nicholas also discovered the Hideous Monster armour inside the game. Check out his latest work.
-Mad props to the mod team at Calradia Awakens, check them out for their amazing work.
- The handguns and flame weapons inside the game are made possible by BestMods168 thanks to his Hand Cannon Mod and Iron Drake mod, also for supplying ideas heavy weapons for giants. BestMods168 has also been really helpful for mesh integration ideas and suggestion. Check out BestMods168 YouTube channel for lots of great modding clips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0webi_akI8FmaEsvjmaeGw
- Dad's 2Handed Maces and Poleaxes mod provided some much needed weapons that fit the lore of the game.
Credit to the talented banner authors on the Bannerlord Banners subreddit:
- Dimasassus for his many wonderful banners, including Skaven, Greenskin, Kislev and Dwarf Kingdom banners. Also for his banner guidance on Reddit.
- ChryoEhh for his Empire skull banner
- TheDarkKnight1111 for his Brettonian King Banner
- Definitive_Dude for his Empire banners
- Plutarch_von_Komet for his Tilea banner
- Cgwiz for his Empire and Dwarf hold banners

NsBzNCT.jpg

Hammerlord 0.61 'magic' update for Bannerlord e1.4.2 BETA available on Nexus

The 0.61 update introduces magic into Hammerlord. New magic troops include:

- Orc Shaman -
- Dawi Runepriest -
-Skaven Plague Priest and Grey Seer -
- Brettonian Grail Damsel -
- Empire Metal and Bright Wizards -
- Wood Elf Spellsinger -
- Chaos Sorcerer -

Unique magic items for selected characters are being added to the game, starting with:

- Karl Franz -
- Balthasar Gelt -
- Thorgrim Grudgebearer -
- Ungrim Ironfist -

Download the mod on Nexus:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1288

Last edited:
this is a really interesting mod ty vm for your work.

I have to say.... aren't those names stolen straight from warhammer? I see the general idea is to mesh some of that world with this, but idk about using their exact names

I have to say.... aren't those names stolen straight from warhammer? I see the general idea is to mesh some of that world with this, but idk about using their exact names
Wow, that was one harebrained comment. The point is to recreate Warhammer so of course the same names are used whenever possible.

Its a mod u idiot and as long as they don't make money from it the people who own warhammer won't give a ****
That's not entirely true. Just checkout MERP (Middle Earth Roleplaying Project) for Skyrim. Greedy corporate overlords does not tolerate free fan made mods in every case. In the case of this mod however I doubt it would be a problem. At least not yet.

That's not entirely true. Just checkout MERP (Middle Earth Roleplaying Project) for Skyrim. Greedy corporate overlords does not tolerate free fan made mods in every case. In the case of this mod however I doubt it would be a problem. At least not yet.

Well, regardless of whether this is true or not, the Nexusmods description for this particular mod indicates that the author is done with it, and now we should support The Old World mod, which can be found on Moddb.

Back
Top Bottom