SP - General Had to give merc fief will he take it?

Users who are viewing this thread

I spent a lot of infkuence on certain lords to get fiefs and new policies while having 30 vassals and ONE merc clan. So it’s an insane amount of influence to go against… anyway randomly I’m conquering other parts of vlandia and someone captured quaraz (idk if it’s spelled right) a big city. Anyways vote comes up I don’t have enough influence to give it to someone else. Ironically the merc clan is tier 5. But I had to give them the city as every noble except the two others supported it. So I had to give it to him. He’s very rich I gave him alot of money but vlandia sued for peace immideatly after.. so my question is when he inevitably leaves will he take the city too? Some stuff I read said it’s returned while the others say it isn’t… He’s valor honorable and generous trained. It’s my first play through aswell.

I spent a lot of infkuence on certain lords to get fiefs and new policies while having 30 vassals and ONE merc clan. So it’s an insane amount of influence to go against… anyway randomly I’m conquering other parts of vlandia and someone captured quaraz (idk if it’s spelled right) a big city. Anyways vote comes up I don’t have enough influence to give it to someone else. Ironically the merc clan is tier 5. But I had to give them the city as every noble except the two others supported it. So I had to give it to him. He’s very rich I gave him alot of money but vlandia sued for peace immideatly after.. so my question is when he inevitably leaves will he take the city too? Some stuff I read said it’s returned while the others say it isn’t… He’s valor honorable and generous trained. It’s my first play through aswell
their is a chance he will leave with it

Back
Top Bottom