(Had a look through, couldn't find anything regarding this): Your own Faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Gishank

Master Knight
Hi, forgive me if this has already been posted but I couldn't find anyting when I searched this forum.

I'm curious as to how I am meant to go about setting up my own faction in Mount & Blade: with Fire & Sword? Currently I've captured the city of Poltava and began to upgrade it's administrative staff and buildings, I've also given it a garrison of 250+ men for good measure. In turn I've been allowed to carry my own banner, however the city is marked as 'Cossack Hetmantate (rebels)' rather than giving me the option to name my faction - as in warband.

So basically, how am I meant to go about doing so? :razz:

Indeed, your own faction will only be called a rebel faction of another nation. I can see that they did this to make it, arguably, more realistic. You the player are no king or claimant to any throne, but you can grab power and rule your own faction as a powerful band of rebels.

Yes, because every famous empire was ruled by a monarch.. -- It's not really that realistic to be honest, it's more of hinderance. An 'expansion' (be it stand alone or otherwise) should expand on existing gameplay rather than take away.

Gishank said:
Yes, because every famous empire was ruled by a monarch.. -- It's not really that realistic to be honest, it's more of hinderance. An 'expansion' (be it stand alone or otherwise) should expand on existing gameplay rather than take away.

Agreed. Successful revolutions did happen throughout the period.

Gishank said:
Hi, forgive me if this has already been posted but I couldn't find anyting when I searched this forum.

I'm curious as to how I am meant to go about setting up my own faction in Mount & Blade: with Fire & Sword? Currently I've captured the city of Poltava and began to upgrade it's administrative staff and buildings, I've also given it a garrison of 250+ men for good measure. In turn I've been allowed to carry my own banner, however the city is marked as 'Cossack Hetmantate (rebels)' rather than giving me the option to name my faction - as in warband.

So basically, how am I meant to go about doing so? :razz:

i have also captured a city but it seems i can not recruit troops from city even i have infantry commander cavalry commander stuff, is it true that rebel can only get troops from mercenary camps?

Back
Top Bottom