Habsburg Tercios

Users who are viewing this thread

We have two new recruits in the tercio:

Bonifacio Prestelo from Portugal;

Hernan Jorge Velho from Poland.

Welcome to the tercio!

We were on deluge today and I've decided to take some screenshots and upload em here:

This one was taken on the lucky dogs server:
xJ5flgD.jpg

The clones:
3h65iWk.jpg

The Swagsburg Tercio riding the pimp wagon:
NI68QUq.jpg

Trains in deluge o_O:
IahWUye.jpg

Annnnd..... the moment I sign us up for an event, my internet is down for a week.

Congratulations to all the men who showed despite my failure to appear!

The event was rather strange, but at least we got to lead the mob of peasants(random players).I'd also like to thank the Mcmalloce clan for their help.

Here's the Mcmalloce clan in a line:
3jd833v.jpg

Here's the Habsburg Tercio leading the unruly mob(random players)

mLG2tRg.jpg

And here's us hacking and slashing their faces off:

0cWzjr8.jpg

Topjerky said:
I know this is way off topic but I'd just like to say that this armor looks freaking amazing!

q1VhjEl.jpg

Stannis the Mannis: Combining medieval armor with stylized 17th-century burgonets since 298 AL.

Imperial Eagle said:
Topjerky said:
I know this is way off topic but I'd just like to say that this armor looks freaking amazing!

q1VhjEl.jpg

Stannis the Mannis: Combining medieval armor with stylized 17th-century burgonets since 298 AL.

[Gritting intensifies]

We can't really join events considering most members are not active. If we did, it would only be like 3 of us. So ****post it is, at least until the mod gets updated.

I wish you all a merry christmas. Let's hope we can bring the tercio back together next year.I hope you're all having a wonderful time.

O2SApyF.png

I know this is off-topic (again) But does anyone else think this french tank looks like a pile of scrap metal?

XDQwpj8.jpg

For anybody looking to join a Holy Roman Empire oriented clan, here you are!

Add [TG-IM] LuckyLarry or Hunter (with same avatar as on the forum) on Steam and we'll enjoy some events!

I believe that dank memes are the best form of propaganda. This is our recruitment meme,hope ya like it,there are many more to come.

ulaK0Rj.png

All newcomers, feel welcome! There will be the Deluge Reloaded event on May 9th, and the Reich needs Pikes! Come join the Habsburg Tercio, to fight with Pike, Shotte, and Honor!

Back
Top Bottom