Habsburg Tercios

Users who are viewing this thread

Hopefully next saturday we will show our enemies our spanish steel forged in The Holy Roman Empire.

Which wasn't really holy or Roman.

Bozhe, Tsarya khrani!
Sil'niy, derzhavniy,
Tsarstvuy na 'slavu, Na 'slavu nam!
Tsarstvuy na strakh vragam,
Tsar pravoslavniy.
Bozhe, Tsarya khrani!
☦☦☦ :cry:

Dolfy said:
Bozhe, Tsarya khrani!
Sil'niy, derzhavniy,
Tsarstvuy na 'slavu, Na 'slavu nam!
Tsarstvuy na strakh vragam,
Tsar pravoslavniy.
Bozhe, Tsarya khrani!
☦☦☦ :cry:

Don't worry, we'll play as Russia a few rounds  :smile:

You're about 200 years off with the song though.

I would use cyrillic for it because its way better than the latin one.
Боже, Царя храни!
Сильный, державный,
Царствуй на славу, на славу намъ!
Царствуй на страхъ врагамъ,
Царь православный!
Боже, Царя храни!

We're playing on deluge. Awesome patch with great attention to detail feel free to join us :smile:

ts65.gamespeak.com:9184

Patch 0.8 has many features including our banner. All members of the Habsburg Tercios must have it.

In order to receive it you need a password.

To get the password either pm me or Friedrich(Imperial Eagle)

Alternatively you can add me on steam. there should be a little steam button under my profile pic.

You can always come to teamspeak as well. We are usually there: ts65.gamespeak.com:9184

I would like to wish you all a HAPPY FREEDOMS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLorYphGNek

maxresdefault.jpg

freedom-never-tasted-so-good_o_1238582.jpg

44692601.jpg

'twas a pleasure fighting under our shape-shifting banner so long it lasted! We didn't perhaps achieve as much as we had wanted, but we did pretty much slaughter the winged hussar's charge three times. Sadly only the last time we actually survived to do something else as well, and perhaps in a streak of luck defeated the enemy's approaching pike. Perhaps it was our bloodlust, our skill, or the presence of our musketeers in the melee.

Sadly organisation was a bit lacking aswell as discipline, but I think that is to be blamed on half of the tercio succumbing to a mysterious disease before the battle and suffering from severe illusions once in combat. (server lags and whatnot)

It was glorious nevertheless.

Have a care Gentlemen.
You are invited to our second drill & muster session on the Sunday 17th of August. This is in prelude to a potential historical skirmish event further down the line, those who turn out will have the advantage of wisdom!

Regards,
James Digby.

Well I FINALLY got my Warband fixed... it was some retarded Steam Library error. The Tercio will be back in action as soon as possible!

And our brave leader had much more important and courageous actions to make than to lead us.
What a honor we have to be lead by such a character.

Dolfy said:
And our brave leader had much more important and brave actions to make than to lead us.
What a honor we have to be lead by such a character.

I'm sure friedrich fell asleep in the tavern along with his wenches.

Back
Top Bottom