Haasilton - Models (Updated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Haasilton

Regular
This is Haasilton's thread for him to display his models and for discussion of anything related to modeling or his models.

Rideable Camel, First Draft
Camel1.jpg

Ger Variations
Ger1.jpg

Ger2.jpg

Ger3.jpg

Ger4.jpg

Ger5.jpg

Great Wall Straight Section
StraightDetailedSection.jpg

Black Darkhad Helmet, Masked and Not
BlackDarkhadMaskedHelmet.jpg

BlackDarkhadHelmet.jpg

Black Darkhad Scimitar and Scabbard
BlackDarkhadSabre.jpg

BlackDarkhadSabreSheath.jpg

Zhuge Nu (Repeating Crossbow)
10psxep.jpg

e9ivqf.jpg

2i1e9x.jpg

jzzeyf.jpg

23i9ruc.jpg

25klbv4.jpg

Fur Hat
90njuu.jpg

Rough Morin Khuur
fmmngh.jpg

Shield
33ct534.jpg

Mace
106j139.jpg

Fishing Spear
2q84yv8.jpg

Khan's Spear
21zslx.jpg

Leather Cap
2qbd8vs.jpg

Brilliant.

Haasiliton is our official modeler, people.  Even though he doesn't know a thing about Asian history.  That doesn't really matter.

That fishing spear is AWESOME.  I couldn't ever get it to protude like that, very well done.

The helmet is, well..unique? I guess...But it won't be used for reasons you already know.

The other spears look good too, probably a few finishing touches and the reduction of those poly counts.  Their very high for standard spears.  If you want help on reducing a poly count..then I can tell you how to do it (although sometimes it's easier to just re do the model if its too ott with the poly count)

Fantastic work, looking at the new mace and shield, and the updated version of the Khan's spear is a vast improvement, I believe.

The Chu Ko Nu looks absolutely beautiful.

The texture is actually a scratched-up, rusty metal texture that I use to make models that are intended to be wood look more like they will textured. :smile:

It's called a Chu-ke-nu/or Zhuge Nu.

As for the textures, I can always put together a (proper) one when i recieve the UV co-ordinates. :smile:

But I concur with Pali's statement, the modelreally does look good. :smile:

To say that you've only been doing models for a few days is quite something, you've got a great talent for this which i hope to abuse :grin: hehe

Okay, I'd like to make an official announcement that the image in Haasilton's avatar is not a phallic symbol, but a head with shoulders.

A list of things you could think about doing should me or Ben not be available when you're bored and eager to model us some fanbtastic things.

1.  Gers (and lots of them too)
2.  More Gers (you can see where this is going)
3.  Even more Gers (nearly there)
4.  Fur caps/helmets
5.  Additions to pre-exisiting armours (modified meshes bascally since making your own from start is no easy thing)
6.  A bow and arrow (hard I know, save till last or don't bother with it at all)
7.  Map Models (We'll need small little Ger models, about three of them for small areas and 4 to 5 for the cities.  These will replace the small models on the map)

I think thats it.

P.S - that helmet you did kicks ass.

You continue to amaze me with your work Haas.  It's times likes these where I feel honoured to participate in such a mod. :smile:

Keep it up man, you'll be an expert in no time at all.

Eumolpus said:
The camel looks like some kind of dinosaur. :lol:

Can you do any better.

Wait, I know the answer to this one....NO! xD

so please, refrain from laughing at Haas' work, constructive crit is good, but comparing his camel to a DINOSAUR..isn't really what he was aiming to achieve...

Great idea with the camel! I asked about it in a crusade mod forum if it could be done but never any reply. maybe they should have more hitpoints to make up for beeing slower? BTW did the asian camel have more hair than the middeleastern?

Nice models!!

The camel  is not that bad.. It just need to fix a bit.. First the neck is to stretch forward and to long..  It should a little more bend and u shape.. i think..  :smile:

They say that camel have the ability to scare horse because of their smell (do not know it's true or not though).. Are there any way to simulate that?

Not really, about the horse scare.  But yeah, that's just a first draft, and I had to force Haas into doing it. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom