Guys save multiplayer for xbox?

Do you want bannerlord multiplayer fixed on xbox??

• Yes

• Hell yes

• YEEES

• No cuz ima random

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

LePapaDoc

Recruit
I posted this on tech support but I was told to try it hear too.

Im talking about bannerlord on xbox here btw. About the "No connection, check your internet" bug.

Look mates I know you guys dont give two ***** about this game or us but please just hear us out. Its a bug. It has nothing to do with the players connection. This bug strangely appears in the late hours of CET/GMT time. When I try to get on before 5 or 6 PM, it works just fine, but after this time this "No connection, check your internet connection" error starts to appear. And also strangely it started to appear, again, after this game came on gamepass.

With "again" I mean this bug exists since the game has been released, when the game had many players on at once when it first came out. Between the weeks after the game has been released and the gamepass release, the bug didnt appear anymore because many players stopped playing due to the bug. So I think this bug has something to do with the player amount being on the server or try to connect to the server because during this time the game was "dead". And after the player count increased again because of the gamepass release, the bug started to appear again, killing the multiplayer once again.

For like 70% of the players trying to get in this "error" starts to appear. If you stay on the main screen and try to press multiplayer for 5-40 minutes, it evantually works, but this just should not be like this. This needs to get fixed as soon as possible. New players will think the servers are down and that for days till they give up this game. It kills the multiplayer of this game. It seems like an easy fix because no other multiplayer game that I have played had this annoyance of a bug.

Once again dear technical supporters, it has nothing to do with the players connection. Its probably a coding bug or something like that I dont really know. We long time players love this game and its just sad to see it die out because of this bug which probably could be easy fixed.

Sorry for the lil rant at the beginning of this post.

Please just please fix this somehow.

Last edited:
The console pc wars 2010 - 2023

"Yes I was ther to witness it all. It all started with a tub of butter ..Boys turned into men, farmers working overtime for generous lords. Feasts were present. Fast forward men turned into manhunters, farmers turned looters with lords, feast were replaced with executions. Can we all just get along and support each other smh if you want to Shame console so bad how bout we settle this in the arena chump I will tear you limb from limb

I posted this on tech support but I was told to try it hear too.

Im talking about bannerlord on xbox here btw. About the "No connection, check your internet" bug.

Look mates I know you guys dont give two ***** about this game or us but please just hear us out. Its a bug. It has nothing to do with the players connection. This bug strangely appears in the late hours of CET/GMT time. When I try to get on before 5 or 6 PM, it works just fine, but after this time this "No connection, check your internet connection" error starts to appear. And also strangely it started to appear, again, after this game came on gamepass.

With "again" I mean this bug exists since the game has been released, when the game had many players on at once when it first came out. Between the weeks after the game has been released and the gamepass release, the bug didnt appear anymore because many players stopped playing due to the bug. So I think this bug has something to do with the player amount being on the server or try to connect to the server because during this time the game was "dead". And after the player count increased again because of the gamepass release, the bug started to appear again, killing the multiplayer once again.

For like 70% of the players trying to get in this "error" starts to appear. If you stay on the main screen and try to press multiplayer for 5-40 minutes, it evantually works, but this just should not be like this. This needs to get fixed as soon as possible. New players will think the servers are down and that for days till they give up this game. It kills the multiplayer of this game. It seems like an easy fix because no other multiplayer game that I have played had this annoyance of a bug.

Once again dear technical supporters, it has nothing to do with the players connection. Its probably a coding bug or something like that I dont really know. We long time players love this game and its just sad to see it die out because of this bug which probably could be easy fixed.

Sorry for the lil rant at the beginning of this post.

Please just please fix this somehow.
Yessss sirrrrr get it fixed talesworlds

The console pc wars 2010 - 2023

"Yes I was ther to witness it all. It all started with a tub of butter ..Boys turned into men, farmers working overtime for generous lords. Feasts were present. Fast forward men turned into manhunters, farmers turned looters with lords, feast were replaced with executions. Can we all just get along and support each other smh if you want to Shame console so bad how bout we settle this in the arena chump I will tear you limb from limb
We're not shaming console you dumbass we're shaming Taleworlds, we've had 3 years of dissapointment ahead of you, we're telling you now, forget it and move to another game. They will not fix the console version problems if they haven't fixed the PC versions problems.

We're not shaming console you dumbass we're shaming Taleworlds, we've had 3 years of dissapointment ahead of you, we're telling you now, forget it and move to another game. They will not fix the console version problems if they haven't fixed the PC versions problems.
Does this bug exist on PC too?

I assume it's a lobby related bug? Come back in year or so, they will probably fix it. The same happened to PC players.

So they get bl early access and moan from day one...Dont think they understand the game industry. Can someone come tear this guy limb from limb. I'm already limbs full

I’ve been playing MP in console for a week or so now and while the servers crashing is annoying, it’s not deal breaking for me.

I wish we could have cross play with PC. Get some new faces in the queues.

PC is probably more dead than console, at least Native anyway. Don't think you'd get many new faces.

The server crashing was expected to be fixed in months, unfortunately we had to wait for mod support three years later, only for modders to fix in weeks problems TW had spent years telling us were "impractical" or "technically impossible".

Your best chance is to get mod support and functionality however unrealistic that goal may be for console systems, without it the game you've got is the game you're getting sadly.

Back
Top Bottom