Gun wankery

Users who are viewing this thread

They are excellent shooters. Both are in .223 and I use exclusively 55gr rounds because it better suits the high barrel twist rate. The quality is amazing - it's the Kalashnikov platform on ball-bearings. It would probably be even more fun to shoot in 7.62x39 though.

And yeah, that's exactly why I slapped a Galil top cover on it for the time being. I just didn't expect it to work as well as it did.

Haven't watched the video yet, but I'm just wondering what in the actual **** convinced four people that breaking into somebody's home in Texas while they were there was a good idea. Texas is literally the cliche for this kind of thing.

Tibertus said:
Word on the street is the homeowner used an ak pattern rifle. Yeehaw comrade.
HeresyStamp.png

A Henry with a loading gate! I've always liked the look of Henries, but that's been one of the only reasons that I could think of that I might not want one: that they looked needlessly finicky to load. That and the prices of some of them. But now, they make one with a loading gate. Hmm, let's see what those cost: $1045 USD. Well, ****. I guess I'm not buying one of them anytime soon. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom