Guild of craftsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there an official release of the module system source for 4.3?  I see several people asking and an offsite link was provided.  I don't really trust random links so something official would be nice.  :smile:

Is there any way to include Diplomacy to the Warsword Conquest mod? Is it even possible or allowed to include? i Read that the owner of WsC maybe want to include it in the future but the post i read about that was almost a year ago so i gues they wont.

edit: Maybe i have to say that i have no knowledge about moding M&B so is it possible for noobs like me?

I download Diplomacy 4.3 and it's work on Classic Warband Native,but when i try to load Native Expansion save game ,game get error.
Im noob with this things,but have any way to make Diplomacy to work on/with Native Expansion ?

Native Expansion is an entirely different mod. Nowhere does it say it is compatible with Native savegames, so you can't assume Diplomacy will work with saved games from all sources.

Simply copy your save in the Diplomacy (save) folder.
Dont forget to manage your Diplomacy options at start (camp menu).

But honestly, it is not the right place to ask such thing  :party:

I am looking at the python code that works with domestic policies for this mod. I have found the dialog used to change them. But I can't find the code that actually handles the effect of the policies them self. Stuff like extra trade profit or troop morale. What files is that code located in?

Hy guys!how do i merge this mod with Fires of war:a greco-persian wars mod?
Also,you can help me add  pre-battle formatiuons mod to fires of war?i want to see my hoplites in a phalanx fromation:smile:)

uttor said:
Hy guys!how do i merge this mod with Fires of war:a greco-persian wars mod?
Also,you can help me add  pre-battle formatiuons mod to fires of war?i want to see my hoplites in a phalanx fromation:smile:)

You probably won't be able to do this without the Fires of War source.  The creator of Fires of War lost the source, so it won't be available.

Waihti said:
Changed files (2.5)

module_constants.py
module_dialogs.py
module_game_menus.py
module_info.py
module_party_templates.py
module_presentations.py
module_scripts.py
module_simple_triggers.py
module_string.py
module_triggers.py
module_troops.py
module_items.py
module_meshes.py

Details about troops.txt, party_templates.txt and items_kind1.txt (2.5)

I don't get it! Why is this mod so complicatedly hidden! It is almost like done on purpose, when every single mod out there has a damn folder inside modules, this one is like made "oh, we are holier than thou, don't explore our files!" So, what is the deal with this? These files there are changed, but NOT on vanilla, for otherwise how am I still able to run it vanilla?

For the love of God, can't someone just tell me where is the info on this mod, so I can install the face mods:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=116278.0

Kaiser Otto IV said:
I don't get it! Why is this mod so complicatedly hidden! It is almost like done on purpose, when every single mod out there has a damn folder inside modules, this one is like made "oh, we are holier than thou, don't explore our files!" So, what is the deal with this? These files there are changed, but NOT on vanilla, for otherwise how am I still able to run it vanilla?

For the love of God, can't someone just tell me where is the info on this mod, so I can install the face mods:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=116278.0
I realize this is a few weeks later, but I'm confused by this tirade. Diplomacy is one of the most used open source mods in our community. There's absolutely nothing hidden about it and it works exactly like every other Warband mod.

The installation instructions for the linked face mods completely apply to Diplomacy, just like Native, so simply install Diplo and then follow these instructions in the Warband\Modules\Diplomacy folder instead of the \Native folder.
Broken_one said:
Installation: Just unzipe the file and put it in any Module you want to play, for example: if you want to use it in Native, just put it in Warband/Modules/Native.
Add below two lines in Module.ini
load_module_resource = materials_face_gen
load_module_resource = meshes_face_gen

Delete below two lines in Module.ini
load_resource = materials_face_gen
load_resource = meshes_face_gen

Enjoy it.

You can download and see more information from here:http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1941

The developers of Viking Conquest have not made the source code for their module public, which means you only have access to the finished product (the compiled .txt files). To recompile modules with additional features you need the source code (.py files).

Back
Top Bottom