("dplmc_withdraw_from_treasury",
    [
      (store_script_param_1, ":amount"),
      (troop_remove_gold, "trp_household_possessions", ":amount"),
      (assign, reg0, ":amount"),
      (play_sound, "snd_money_paid"),
      (display_message, "@{reg0} denars removed from treasury."),
  ]),
Found these two scripts, which I assume deals with withdrawing and paying into the treasury. Is there some kind of easy fix to remove the need for a treasury alltogether? Say, uncommenting a few lines in the constable/chancellor/chamberlain dialogue?

Code:
 [anyone, "dplmc_chancellor_gift_ask_where",
   [
  (store_troop_gold, ":gold", "trp_household_possessions"),     <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    (le, ":gold", 50) 
   ],
   "We don't have enough money in our treasury to send a gift! It will cost us 50 denars to send a gift.", "dplmc_chancellor_pretalk",
   []], 

That line appears every time it checks for money in the treasury. Would commenting it out result in the money being taken from your regular party gold?

Code:

(try_begin),
  (gt, "$g_player_chamberlain", 0),
  (call_script, "script_dplmc_pay_into_treasury", ":amount"),
(else_try),
  (troop_add_gold, "trp_player", ":amount"),
(try_end),

You have to find and replace this kind of code with

Code:
(troop_add_gold, "trp_player", ":amount"),

Easiest way to make sure you found all is to delete the two scripts dplmc_pay_into_treasury, dplmc_withdraw_from_treasury listed above.

Checks like:

Code:
(store_troop_gold, ":gold", "trp_household_possessions"),     <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
(le, ":gold", 50),

have to be replaced by

Code:
(store_troop_gold, ":gold", "trp_player"), 
(le, ":gold", 50),

Hi Waihti,

Thanks for your mod, it certainly rocks!

I wanted to try my hand at modding and since I am a complete noob and I made a wonderful mess of things. What I wanted to do is take Diplomacy 2.7.1 and make it so that A. me and my lords  can recruit my own troop tree B. Captured villages offer recruits of the faction that owns them. Here is what I did with diplomacy 2.71 source using python and this thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111689.45.html:

A. I created my troop tree which basically is Swadians with different names (I was planning to use txt editor later to modify stats and gear). So I added this after the sarranid troops in module_troops.py:
#Custom Troops Begin
  ["paroikos","Paroikos","Paroikoi",tf_guarantee_armor,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_scythe,itm_hatchet,itm_pickaxe,itm_club,itm_stones,itm_tab_shield_heater_a,itm_leather_cap,itm_felt_hat,itm_felt_hat,
    itm_shirt,itm_coarse_tunic,itm_leather_apron,itm_nomad_boots,itm_wrapping_boots],
  def_attrib|level(4),wp(60),knows_common,swadian_face_younger_1, swadian_face_middle_2],
  ["politis","Politis","Politai",tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_shield,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_bolts,itm_spiked_club,itm_fighting_pick,itm_boar_spear,itm_hunting_crossbow,itm_tab_shield_heater_a,
    itm_padded_cloth,itm_leather_armor,itm_leather_cap,itm_arming_cap,itm_padded_coif,itm_ankle_boots,itm_wrapping_boots],
  def_attrib|level(9),wp(75),knows_common,swadian_face_young_1, swadian_face_old_2],
  ["hoplitai","Hoplitis","Hoplitai",tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_shield,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_spear,itm_fighting_pick,itm_sword_medieval_b_small,itm_sword_medieval_a,itm_tab_shield_heater_b,
    itm_leather_jerkin,itm_padded_leather,itm_leather_armor,itm_ankle_boots,itm_padded_coif,itm_footman_helmet],
  def_attrib|level(14),wp_melee(85),knows_common|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_shield_2|knows_athletics_2|knows_power_strike_1,swadian_face_young_1, swadian_face_old_2],
  ["xifistai","Xifistis","Xifistai",tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_helmet,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_pike,itm_fighting_pick,itm_bastard_sword_a,itm_sword_medieval_a,itm_sword_medieval_b_small,itm_tab_shield_heater_c,
    itm_mail_with_surcoat,itm_haubergeon,itm_hide_boots,itm_ankle_boots,itm_kettle_hat,itm_mail_coif,itm_flat_topped_helmet,itm_helmet_with_neckguard],
  def_attrib|level(20),wp_melee(105),knows_common|knows_riding_3|knows_ironflesh_2|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_3|knows_athletics_3,swadian_face_middle_1, swadian_face_old_2],
  ["pezikon","Pezikon","Pezikon",tf_mounted|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_helmet,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_awlpike,itm_bastard_sword_b,itm_morningstar,itm_sword_medieval_c,itm_tab_shield_heater_d,
    itm_coat_of_plates,itm_mail_with_surcoat,itm_mail_chausses,itm_iron_greaves,itm_guard_helmet,itm_helmet_with_neckguard,itm_bascinet,itm_guard_helmet,itm_leather_gloves],
  def_attrib|level(25),wp_melee(135),knows_common|knows_shield_3|knows_ironflesh_3|knows_power_strike_4|knows_athletics_4,swadian_face_middle_1, swadian_face_older_2],
  ["akritai","Akritas","Akritai",tf_guarantee_ranged|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_bolts,itm_light_crossbow,itm_hunting_crossbow,itm_dagger,itm_club,itm_voulge,itm_tab_shield_heater_a,
    itm_leather_armor,itm_padded_cloth,itm_ankle_boots,itm_padded_coif,itm_arming_cap,itm_footman_helmet],
  def_attrib|level(14),wp(80),knows_common|knows_riding_2|knows_ironflesh_1,swadian_face_young_1, swadian_face_middle_2],
  ["toxotai","Toxotis","Toxotai",tf_guarantee_ranged|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_bolts,itm_crossbow,itm_light_crossbow,itm_fighting_pick,itm_dagger,itm_sword_medieval_a,itm_voulge,itm_tab_shield_heater_b,
    itm_leather_jerkin,itm_leather_armor,itm_hide_boots,itm_ankle_boots,itm_padded_coif,itm_nasal_helmet,itm_footman_helmet],
  def_attrib|level(19),wp_one_handed (90) | wp_two_handed (90) | wp_polearm (90) | wp_archery (90) | wp_crossbow (100) | wp_throwing (90),knows_common|knows_riding_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_athletics_1,swadian_face_young_1, swadian_face_old_2],
  ["trapezountioi","Trapezountios","Trapezountioi",tf_guarantee_ranged|tf_mounted|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_helmet,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_bolts,itm_arrows,itm_crossbow,itm_crossbow,itm_heavy_crossbow,itm_sword_medieval_b_small,itm_sword_medieval_a,itm_voulge,itm_tab_shield_heater_c,
    itm_haubergeon,itm_padded_leather,itm_hide_boots,itm_norman_helmet,itm_nasal_helmet,itm_kettle_hat,itm_kettle_hat,itm_leather_gloves],
  str_14 | agi_10 | int_4 | cha_4|level(24),wp_one_handed (100) | wp_two_handed (100) | wp_polearm (100) | wp_archery (100) | wp_crossbow (120) | wp_throwing (100),knows_common|knows_power_draw_3|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_1|knows_athletics_2,swadian_face_middle_1, swadian_face_older_2],
  ["proniai","Proniai","Proniai",tf_mounted|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_helmet|tf_guarantee_horse|tf_guarantee_shield,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_lance,itm_fighting_pick,itm_bastard_sword_a,itm_sword_medieval_b,itm_sword_medieval_c_small,itm_tab_shield_heater_cav_a,
    itm_haubergeon,itm_mail_with_surcoat,itm_mail_chausses,itm_norman_helmet,itm_mail_coif,itm_flat_topped_helmet,itm_helmet_with_neckguard,itm_warhorse,itm_warhorse,itm_hunter],
  def_attrib|level(21),wp_melee(100),knows_common|knows_riding_4|knows_ironflesh_2|knows_shield_2|knows_power_strike_3,swadian_face_young_1, swadian_face_old_2],
  ["kataphraktoi","Kataphraktoi","Kataphraktoi",tf_mounted|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_gloves|tf_guarantee_helmet|tf_guarantee_horse|tf_guarantee_shield,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  [itm_heavy_lance,itm_bastard_sword_b,itm_morningstar,itm_sword_medieval_c,itm_tab_shield_heater_cav_b,
    itm_coat_of_plates,itm_cuir_bouilli,itm_mail_with_surcoat,itm_mail_chausses,itm_plate_boots,itm_guard_helmet,itm_great_helmet,itm_bascinet,itm_hunter,itm_warhorse,itm_leather_gloves,itm_mail_mittens],
  def_attrib|level(2:cool:,wp_melee(130),knows_common|knows_riding_5|knows_shield_3|knows_ironflesh_4|knows_power_strike_4,swadian_face_middle_1, swadian_face_older_2],
#Custom Troops End
and this after the sarranid upgrade tree:
#Custom Troops Begin
upgrade(troops,"paroikos","politis")

upgrade2(troops,"politis","hoplitai","akritai")
upgrade2(troops,"hoplitai","proniai","xifistai")
upgrade(troops,"xifistai","pezikon")
upgrade(troops,"akritai","toxotai")

upgrade(troops,"toxotai","trapezountioi")

upgrade(troops,"proniai","kataphraktoi")

#Custom Troops End

B. In the party_templates.py I added this after the sarranid reinforcement script:
("kingdom_7_reinforcements_a", "{!}kingdom_7_reinforcements_a", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_paroikos,5,10),(trp_politis,2,4)]),
  ("kingdom_7_reinforcements_b", "{!}kingdom_7_reinforcements_b", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_hoplitai,3,6),(trp_akritai,2,4)]),
  ("kingdom_7_reinforcements_c", "{!}kingdom_7_reinforcements_c", 0, 0, fac_commoners, 0, [(trp_proniai,2,4),(trp_toxotai,1,2)]),

C. In the game_menus.py (as I have no idea how to do this with the magistrate option you already have) I created a menu that allows me to choose culture including my own custom troops so at the very bottom I added:
#Custom Troop Menu Begin

("camp_action_change_troops",0,
  "Which faction?",
  "none",
  [],
    [
      ("Swadian",[],"Swadian.",
      [(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_1_troop, "trp_swadian_recruit"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_2_troop, "trp_swadian_militia"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_3_troop, "trp_swadian_footman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_4_troop, "trp_swadian_infantry"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_5_troop, "trp_swadian_knight"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_1_reinforcements_a"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_1_reinforcements_b"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_1_reinforcements_c"),
      (jump_to_menu, "mnu_camp"),
        ]
      ),

("Vaegir",[],"Vaegir.",
      [(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_1_troop, "trp_vaegir_recruit"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_2_troop, "trp_vaegir_footman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_3_troop, "trp_vaegir_veteran"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_4_troop, "trp_vaegir_infantry"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_5_troop, "trp_vaegir_knight"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_2_reinforcements_a"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_2_reinforcements_b"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_2_reinforcements_c"),
        ]
      ),

("Khergit",[],"Khergit.",
      [(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_1_troop, "trp_khergit_tribesman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_2_troop, "trp_khergit_skirmisher"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_3_troop, "trp_khergit_horseman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_4_troop, "trp_khergit_horse_archer"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_5_troop, "trp_khergit_veteran_horse_archer"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_3_reinforcements_a"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_3_reinforcements_b"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_3_reinforcements_c"),
        ]
      ),

("Nord",[],"Nord.",
      [(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_1_troop, "trp_nord_recruit"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_2_troop, "trp_nord_footman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_3_troop, "trp_nord_trained_footman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_4_troop, "trp_nord_warrior"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_5_troop, "trp_nord_veteran"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_4_reinforcements_a"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_4_reinforcements_b"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_4_reinforcements_c"),
        ]
      ),

("Rhodok",[],"Rhodok.",
      [(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_1_troop, "trp_rhodok_tribesman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_2_troop, "trp_rhodok_spearman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_3_troop, "trp_rhodok_trained_spearman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_4_troop, "trp_rhodok_veteran_spearman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_5_troop, "trp_rhodok_sergeant"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_5_reinforcements_a"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_5_reinforcements_b"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_5_reinforcements_c"),
        ]
      ),

("Sarranid",[],"Sarranid.",
      [(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_1_troop, "trp_sarranid_recruit"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_2_troop, "trp_sarranid_footman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_3_troop, "trp_sarranid_archer"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_4_troop, "trp_sarranid_horseman"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction", slot_faction_tier_5_troop, "trp_sarranid_mamluke"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_a"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_b"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_c"),
        ]
      ),

("Hellenic",[],"Hellenic.",
      [(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_1_troop, "trp_paroikos"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_2_troop, "trp_politis"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_3_troop, "trp_hoplitai"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_4_troop, "trp_xifistai"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_5_troop, "trp_kataphraktoi"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_7_reinforcements_a"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_7_reinforcements_b"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_7_reinforcements_c"),
        ]
      ),

("cancel",[],"Cancel.",
      [(jump_to_menu, "mnu_camp"),
        ]
      ),
      ]
  ),

("action_change_troops",[(eq, "$players_kingdom_name_set", 1),],"Change your kingdom's default troops.",
      [(jump_to_menu, "mnu_camp_action_change_troops"),
        ]
      ),

#Custom Troop Menu End

D. In the scripts.py I followed this instruction:
So under module_scripts go to the update_volunteer_troops_in_village and the update_npc_volunteer_troops_in_village scripts and replace:
(party_get_slot, ":center_culture", ":center_no", slot_center_culture),
with
(store_faction_of_party, ":center_culture", ":center_no"),
and I also did this (commented out the following sections):
("cf_reinforce_party",
    [
      (store_script_param_1, ":party_no"),

(store_faction_of_party, ":party_faction", ":party_no"),
      (party_get_slot, ":party_type",":party_no", slot_party_type),

#Rebellion changes begin:
      #(try_begin),
        #(eq, ":party_type", spt_kingdom_hero_party),
        #(party_stack_get_troop_id, ":leader", ":party_no"),
        #(troop_get_slot, ":party_faction",  ":leader", slot_troop_original_faction),
      #(try_end),
#Rebellion changes end

#(try_begin),
        #(eq, ":party_faction", "fac_player_supporters_faction"),
        #(party_get_slot, ":town_lord", ":party_no", slot_town_lord),
        #(try_begin),
        ##diplomacy begin
          #(is_between, "$g_player_culture", npc_kingdoms_begin, npc_kingdoms_end),
          #(assign, ":party_faction", "$g_player_culture"),

#(try_begin), #debug
            #(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
            #(str_store_party_name, s11, ":party_no"),
            #(display_message, "@pt in {s11}"),
          #(try_end),

#(else_try),
        ##diplomacy end
          #(gt, ":town_lord", 0),
          #(troop_get_slot, ":party_faction", ":town_lord", slot_troop_original_faction),
        #(else_try),
          #(party_get_slot, ":party_faction", ":party_no", slot_center_original_faction),
        #(try_end),
      #(try_end
),

E. After 2 hours of trying to figure out how to compile the module using python I did it and I got a module dir containing ONLY txt files so I copied over the Native without overwriting the txt files that were generated by the compiler in the folder.

F. I ran the game and guess what! It crashes to the desktop!

E. I managed to get it to work but the menu does not appear in the camp menu. I can recruit Swadians from a khergit village but the menu does not appear when I create my own Kingdom.

Can you, if you have the time, tell me what I did wrong and if I used the python compiler correctly? I am tottally new to this and I have no idea what I am doing. Thank you in advance.

Hi. Play all 2 mod Diplomacy and 1257AD.
But in 1257AD, i can't looting Town or castle after conquest them and share for vassal
, can't moving troop form castle to castle, town to town.
it's hard to manage a lot of town and lord, keep their reputation in high
Can i edit with text file and how to do it. I try but can't see that code
thank

It's not working, sadly. I don't think diplomacy is fully compatable with what I've already got installed on native (some tweak mb changes and polished landscapes) whenever I try to run native-diplomacy I get an RGL error saying "get_object failed for body bo_bushes07_a"

magicbat said:
It's not working, sadly. I don't think diplomacy is fully compatable with what I've already got installed on native (some tweak mb changes and polished landscapes) whenever I try to run native-diplomacy I get an RGL error saying "get_object failed for body bo_bushes07_a"
Better if you were to install Diplomacy-Polished Landscapes and then make TweakMB changes.

Can someone tell me which files are the ones that relate or include the commands the the constansble feature of this mod.

Thanks

Waihti said:
skullknight said:
does this works with eagle and the radiant cross ?? if yes should i backup my original TETARC file ?? which file should I backup ??

sorry too many question
cheers :grin:

Eagle and the radiant cross is a mount&blade mod, right? This is a mount&blade warband mod, so it won't work.
it is a warband mod now they just released a few weeks ago :cool:

I was trying to merge diplomacy with Rubik mod (Custom Commander for warband 1.134)
Will it work i i just copy every thing in diplomacy into Custom commander mod.
Is this how u guys merge it with other mod>?

Alex Dragon said:
I was trying to merge diplomacy with Rubik mod (Custom Commander for warband 1.134)
Will it work i i just copy every thing in diplomacy into Custom commander mod.
Is this how u guys merge it with other mod>?
No.

You need to go through the source code and merge the sources together.
The Open Source Project does this for you. The versions of Diplo & Custom Commander are out of date, but they should be updated in the future...Bismark has said he is working on it.

hi i'm trying to make my own soldiers recruitable (following tutorial: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111689.0.html)
but i can't get it working :sad:
when i try to recruit i can recruit chancellors and multiplayer profiles :shock:
i think there's a script which makes my standard faction "1 - fac_commoners  (Commoners)" is this needed and true?
        -if yes then i'll have to find another way or play native were it does work.
        -if no then where can i change it to "13 - fac_player_faction  (Player_Faction)"?

btw i found the faction names with morgh's editor

Back
Top Bottom