Guild of craftsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Possut said:
Waihti said:
Possut said:
Hehe I simply use notepad. If you got suggestion on what to use, please tell me =)

Merging is quite easy with  WinMerge, so I would suggest that one.

Ye, nice tool for this. Thanks...

I know why I didn't find that ##Diplomacy I was looking for... I searched with capital D, so it didn't find the ##diplomacy, with a lower d...

By the way if you didn't change much at the native source files, it's probably easier to take the diplomacy sources as base and merge your stuff into it.

Waihti said:
Possut said:
Waihti said:
Possut said:
Hehe I simply use notepad. If you got suggestion on what to use, please tell me =)

Merging is quite easy with  WinMerge, so I would suggest that one.

Ye, nice tool for this. Thanks...

I know why I didn't find that ##Diplomacy I was looking for... I searched with capital D, so it didn't find the ##diplomacy, with a lower d...

By the way if you didn't change much at the native source files, it's probably easier to take the diplomacy sources as base and merge your stuff into it.

Ye, I know... but this is good practice ^^

Wahiti, I did what you said about the diplomacy mod and pike and blade but now the rhodok have armies with the chamberlain and constable.

I think it just doesn't work because when you use the module system and it sets up the files, it uses the troop id in that number so wherever you place these particular variables, that is where it is saved when the module files are run and created. I think maybe the only way to get it to work is to add all the pike and blade units into the module files, not the txt files and then run the batch which compiles it all.

BlackRainZ said:
Wahiti, I did what you said about the diplomacy mod and pike and blade but now the rhodok have armies with the chamberlain and constable.

I think it just doesn't work because when you use the module system and it sets up the files, it uses the troop id in that number so wherever you place these particular variables, that is where it is saved when the module files are run and created. I think maybe the only way to get it to work is to add all the pike and blade units into the module files, not the txt files and then run the batch which compiles it all.

Aeon221 merged Diplomacy with Pike and Blade. You can download it, check the first post in Pike and Blade. Spoiler:Compatibility

Waihti... Your mod work  fine in 15 century.Ulrich_von_Liechtein  and small
group from russian community make mod”Knights the last battle”
, and express to you our
thanks.Realy Diplomacy is merged with Knights the last battle,but we stop work  and need your agreement "post factum".

Baltijec said:
Waihti... Your mod work  fine in 15 century.Ulrich_von_Liechtein  and small
group from russian community make mod”Knights the last battle”
, and express to you our
thanks.Realy Diplomacy is merged with Knights the last battle,but we stop work  and need your agreement "post factum".

You can use Diplomacy but keep in mind it's still in beta state and there might be bugs :smile: So I suggest you follow the version history and the bug reports closly. If you are using Diplomacy please give credits and provide a link to the Diplomacy boards.

You can use Diplomacy but keep in mind it's still in beta state and there might be bugs So I suggest you follow the version history and the bug reports closly. If you are using Diplomacy please give credits and provide a link to the Diplomacy boards.

Waihti
Yes, of course we appreciate the copyright.
Thank Waihti can you then to join us. :smile:

5667a355ddfd.jpg

8325fd4fd498.jpg

edef6e0238e1.jpg

9dbf2acc9c5e.jpg

a0ba9cc31305.jpg

7dae37f41c4e.jpg

4a6f00abfa6f.jpg

3f63e038ca94.jpg

23b62a226453.jpg

2d3823a6aa64.jpg

2f29683377ce.jpg

Good job Nicki XIII !  :grin:

"Diplomacy integrated mod" printed in your trailer, you just made Waihti happy  :wink:

PS: I've seen your units used firearms, but I didn't hear the shot sound, why ?

this doesn't really pertain to diplomacy other then I saw someone else have a problem with it here.

I'm getting the RGL ERROR unexpected end of file from troops.txt

I added 11 custom troops AFTER your last troop in the troops.txt file.

if I change my troop count by -1 in the 2nd line of troops.txt, the game starts and I can play when I upgrade my troops the first 4 troops I added after yours work after that they upgrade into numbers not troops and then crash my game.

Any Idea what happened? I have done this before without error

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LtpLegend said:
this doesn't really pertain to diplomacy other then I saw someone else have a problem with it here.

I'm getting the RGL ERROR unexpected end of file from troops.txt

I added 11 custom troops AFTER your last troop in the troops.txt file.

if I change my troop count by -1 in the 2nd line of troops.txt, the game starts and I can play when I upgrade my troops the first 4 troops I added after yours work after that they upgrade into numbers not troops and then crash my game.

Any Idea what happened? I have done this before without error

If you added 11 troops why didn't you change your troop count by +11?

I did and it gave me the unexpected error if I then took one troop off so it looked like 10 more then the game would load by my troops were funny after the first 4.

I just got your newer diplo version going to redo it all and hope for the best.

LtpLegend said:
I did and it gave me the unexpected error if I then took one troop off so it looked like 10 more then the game would load by my troops were funny after the first 4.

I just got your newer diplo version going to redo it all and hope for the best.

Well, messing around in txt files tends to result in such kinds of errors. It would be easier to add the troops in the py files and build a new module.

Back
Top Bottom