GUIDELINE, Installing & F.A.Q. (1755 v. 3.2)

Auldman

Knight at Arms
M&BWF&S
Best answers
PRAETORIANN said:
i don't knew where  to write so i wrote here i just want to ask: is it possible to remove polished landscapes? what file i must delet?  i really want to play this great mod but my comp sucks and whith polished landscapes it is ,,laggy'' :sad:
From what I understand this is a really bad idea as a lot of things in the mod were meshed to work with that. What you should try is to go into options and reduce how the game displays vegetation. Lanscapes won't look as hot as they would at max but your game won't lag and I tested that once before on my pc and found the game very playable. Reduce textures in options, lower your battlesize, corpses, etc and you should experience a lot less to no lag.

Auldman

Knight at Arms
M&BWF&S
Best answers
Spudbucket said:
so after installing bitzipper i just follow the instructions thing?
You install bitzipper (There is a one time fee. However there are other free unzippers out there). Now download the mod. When it's done downloading you open the file and Bitzipper box will pop up and ask you a few basic questions like where you want to extract to (your downloads file or desktop are common places). It will then unzip the file and place it where you designated. The mod will now appear as a manila folder. Then you need to follow these steps:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177545.0.html

Fran-Krsto

Squire
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
jegersej123 said:
how do you get the game
You mean warband? the only legal way is to buy it or get it gifted by someone who bought it.

If you mean this modification for Warband then just download it from "DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)"

bill2505

Squire
Best answers
two questions 
1how can i change my new kindoms culture.i conqured an british  fort and i want it to turn it into a mohican paradise
2 i know how to create after death camera but i dont want this. i hate when i have  20 soldiers and the enemy has left only 10 and then i  loose because i died.can i disable this

Hartwich

Recruit
Best answers
Hi guys,

First, Thank you very much Gabrilduro for creating this amazing mod.  Seeing this mod on youtube was the tipping point for buying Mount and Blade: Warband!  A truely great investment.  In the guideline it mentions which nations start out at war and not.  I am just wondering if it is possible to have a faction such as France and French Frontier have a longer truce period (I believe the current is 40 days at the start.)  I've played for about a week now and befriended the French Frontier and France and both these factions were ganging up on the British and British Frontier.  I was amazed at how historical this was, but I was kind of was disappointed when after the 40 days the truces expired and on day 44 French Frontier was at war with France and the British Frontier was at war with the British.  I understand that there are some ways to mend broken relations in the game, but I was wondering if I could somehow play around with a config or text file and change the faction relationships to somehow have sides "fixed" in alliances. 

Thank you once again! this is truely an amazing mod, keep up the great work!!!!

- Hartwich

Rengar39

Recruit
Best answers
No, it isn't. Outlaws weren't much organised back in 1755  :grin: .
But seriously, I wasn't even aware that you can join them in Brytenwalda. The only mod with this possibility I know is 1866.

Moe said:
It's impossible to Join Outlaws like in brytenwalda or ???

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
bill2505 said:
two questions 
1how can i change my new kindoms culture.i conqured an british  fort and i want it to turn it into a mohican paradise
2 i know how to create after death camera but i dont want this. i hate when i have  20 soldiers and the enemy has left only 10 and then i  loose because i died.can i disable this
....would be nice a comment on the mod, first....
Anyway:
1 You cannot, sorry
2 pls read the 1st page Guideline on this. Consider that battle continues only if you have a proportionated number of men (don t ask me which proportion though...)

steelwarrior said:
Hi,

the mod looks awesome and it seems to have many unique elements - is there any guide that explains most things - like canons those funny ax shields and other stuff?
I can ride on a wolf :wink:
Thanks a lot!
steelwarrior said:
sorry was to quickly writing - you can delet the post - saw the guide and did not want to open new post - when asked not to do - great mod altogether!