GUIDELINE, Installing & F.A.Q. (1755 v. 3.2)

Mattressi

Sergeant
Best answers
Is there a guide somewhere on how to use the ships? I bought one and sailed it around for a bit, but I can't go back on land  :???:  If I missed something obvious, I'm sorry.

Fran-Krsto

Squire
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
Didnt try it yet but if its from native then to get back on land you need to click on a setlement/town ect. and click yes when asked if you want to disembark.

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Fran-Krsto said:
Didnt try it yet but if its from native then to get back on land you need to click on a setlement/town ect. and click yes when asked if you want to disembark.
YESS, true and .....Matressi......good news....I made it to travel fom far east to all far west and then south to Sea....ALL through Lakes and Rivers....YESSSSS :mrgreen:
That-was-gorgeous!!!!!!
I mean, guys....jeeees ...I love our mod :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Listen to this:
yesterday night I tried again a Sea battle fight and ...it was raining ....so with our NEW rain/thunder sounds and New Sea battle Sounds...all together...with smoke from guns, cannons and granedes..... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Gabby

Radetzky

Count
Best answers
Same, I travelled from Cuba to Toronto today  :lol:

The 2.9 is totally amazing
Just one thing as bug (i can write it in bugs thread too if needed)
-I can rescue and capture as many soldiers as i want. Now i have 60/39 soldiers, i cant  recruit new normal way, but i can rescue. And i can take endless numbers of prisoners.

Mattressi

Sergeant
Best answers
Fran-Krsto said:
Oops, I've never travelled by ship in Native. I've used it in 1257, but it only required you to click on the land to go ashore, and when you did it wouldn't come up with a message, you'd just be walking instead of on a boat. Anyway, clicking on a town works...I feel stupid now lol  :oops:

And yeah, Gab, the sailing is great. I'm trying to start fights out at sea because it's so much fun! :grin:

klloser

Recruit
Best answers
Is there any tree of troops with pictures, and skills, qualities ...? Otherwise I think another guy talking about the bug of prisoners and it is true. Moreover this version if it were not for the constant crashes I suffer, is much more polished. Even so, it will continue working on it right? I love it.

Auldman

Knight at Arms
M&BWF&S
Best answers
klloser said:
Is there any tree of troops with pictures, and skills, qualities ...? Otherwise I think another guy talking about the bug of prisoners and it is true. Moreover this version if it were not for the constant crashes I suffer, is much more polished. Even so, it will continue working on it right? I love it.
Sorry I don't have that available to me now. New version coming soon. But then we will be really focused on 1776 American Revolution which will be built using the module system and probably will be much more stable but that mod will require a lot more of our time and patience so we hope 2.91 will leave a more stable 1755 for everyone while we move on to 1776 and the challenge it presents to us.

Pianist

Regular
Best answers
Hello, maybe this is not the right place to post this, but I'm kind of lost. I would like to know if I can get advisors after taking a city, I own the city of Toronto, but I didn't get any, maybe this mod doesn't have this option, I don't know.

Thanks

Auldman

Knight at Arms
M&BWF&S
Best answers
Pianist said:
Hello, maybe this is not the right place to post this, but I'm kind of lost. I would like to know if I can get advisors after taking a city, I own the city of Toronto, but I didn't get any, maybe this mod doesn't have this option, I don't know.

Thanks
You mean like a recruiter or a chancellor who handles your taxes? No we do not have this in 1755 however it will be in 1776.

wrc

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
Aleksandar991 said:
I`m feelin a little bit stupid to ask this, but how do I recruit standard bearers? xD
By capturing,after the battle you'll get the option to release him or you can ask him to join you! :wink:

Aleksandar991

Recruit
Best answers
Thx  :grin:
Oh and one more question!
Is that some kind of bug or what, I`m putting all my points on charisma and leadership (whis is already 16/5), but I can`t have more than 40 units in my party..  :sad:

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Aleksandar991 said:
Thx  :grin:
Oh and one more question!
Is that some kind of bug or what, I`m putting all my points on charisma and leadership (whis is already 16/5), but I can`t have more than 40 units in my party..  :sad:
I made it that way cuz this mod has great issues but is very hungry of your Pc performances :oops:
So, you better keep parties and battles small, see??
But if you read around the forum, you ll find a "way" to add more basic troops to your party.... :mrgreen:
Gabby
Ps.....don t ask where, just search, hehehe :lol:

Aegler

Recruit
Best answers
I'm feeling really stupid to do this, but I have to ask the same thing than Aleksandar991 : how do I recruit standard bearers ? I've captured some of them, but after the battle I got only two options: release him or capture him. I can never ask him to join me.
The only time I could was after taking an English Fort (I'm playing as a French officier) where a French stardard bearer was prisonner, but when i asked him to join me, he refused.

One more question (sorry xD): there's a bug that comes again and again when i'm playing: my guy starts moving slowly and then moves like a horse ^^! Is there a way to solve that problem ?

Anyway, good job to GABRILDURO for this excellent mod.
(Sorry if what i wrote is hardly understandable, English is not my native language)

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Radetzky said:
Cheats added for people who gets stuck, or just want to use them.
THX
Changed it to make it way more visible, sorry :wink:
Oh, some more cheats, guys?
Gabby
PS pls divide the spoilered part in different gameplay cheats (Charact AI, slow motion, horse stopped suddenly, etc) and just normal cheats :cool:

PRAETORIANN

Veteran
Best answers
i don't knew where  to write so i wrote here i just want to ask: is it possible to remove polished landscapes? what file i must delet?  i really want to play this great mod but my comp sucks and whith polished landscapes it is ,,laggy'' :sad: