Guide Update

Users who are viewing this thread

N0ught

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Just thought I would drop a note to say I am working on the Strategy Guide, and I updated it a bit today. A lot still to do but it is getting there - there will be a lot of cross-referencing needed. The quests section is going to be particularly exciting, since it will be full of helpful screenshots... I already have many of these ready. :mrgreen:

Any comments or questions about the guide should go here, as the guide thread itself is locked. Feel free.

IHMO its minor thing but i think You should change description of hands of glory (as they do no longer melt if diamonds found).

You should also think about adding up to 15 str just to be able eq lance from hellriser set to knock down enemies (like werewolves or vampires) to make them join party l8r.

partaqs said:
IHMO its minor thing but i think You should change description of hands of glory (as they do no longer melt if diamonds found).

You should also think about adding up to 15 str just to be able eq lance from hellriser set to knock down enemies (like werewolves or vampires) to make them join party l8r.

Oh yes, I made a note about the Hand of Glory already.

I don't completely understand your second statement though - please clarify.

Its just an opinion getting to 15 str asap:smile: for the lance (forgot the name) from hellraiser set (6 six ouja boards arent so hard to get early on). This particular lance has blunt dmg when couching so it renders more prisoners:smile: Especialy worthy against worhty opponents like werewolves vampires hades and so on :wink:

PS. My English sux Yeah i know it:razz:

Mod. After some time i relized that i didn`t make myself claer:razz:

IMHO You could divide whole guide in chapters first steps/midgame/allmighty or whatever:razz:

my idea was for the midgame:razz:

How do get the monster companions? I wen't to the vampire cave in khergit and she ate me........ I didn't save either!  :mad:

Muahahaha! Lamia always gets her man... one way or the other. Bring Flesh next time. :twisted:

I have worked a little bit on the strategy guide. Many new pics have been added, and a description for Stheno so far - more to come!

Back
Top Bottom