Guide for the mainline quests [SPOILERS]

Users who are viewing this thread

ThefightingLegion said:
Is there any other entrance to the underground treasure cave because I went up to the cave and it says it was lucked (locked) and my companion ymira is bugged when im travelling she comes up to me and says "sorry - im just talking to myself" and then it says (ERROR -TRIGGERED by NPC to rejoin party) and it appears every 5 secs and it annoys me so much eeerrrgggghhhhh
What's in your mainline quest log now? How many gems have you found?

splofot said:
2 The hunt for the Dark Pilgrims

While hunting for the dark pilgrims, there are a lot of other things to do.
• You can now hire Manhunters from Guy (upgraded manhunters increase the amount of prisoners you can take)
• Solve the riddle Shoey gives you
the answer is 9,6,2.
• Meet with all the kings of Calradia

o After you talked to king Yaroglek and you walk on snow ground, you will find some taiga bandits fighting of a monster. You will meet the leader of the taiga bandits.
o After you talked to either Sanjar Khan or King Graveth and you will try to approach the other you will be attacked by Bashtehur and his band of Black Khergits.
o After you talked to King Harlaus you should go to a village and will meet one of the dark lords who, at this time will help you in a small battle.

• If your relationship with Borcha is high enough he will give you Clue 1
• When you go into khergit territory, borcha will tell you about a horse market. Go here to get the “hunt down black khergits” quest. After destroying about 5 parties you will be able to win special horses by doing a race or a shootout (6 horse archery required for the shooting). If you perform good enough you will receive Clue 2
• Another clue can be found in the streets of Jelkala, in a chest.

• Go to a tavern during the night and buy everyone some wine. This will active a new quest line.
o The tavern keeper will tell you about a cave in a village of his faction. Go to this cave, its hidden at a mountain side or behind a big rock. You need to ask the village elder about it first to enter it tough. In the cave you will be fighting troll like beasts, so be careful.
in the cave you will find the horn of stars and the first gem

I'm kind of desesperate about that, does someone remember which village we meet the ''dark lord'' ?
After I met King Harlaus, some stranger came by ( a few steps after ) and the conversation was something like that.... :
Me : 111
Stranger : 222
Me : 666
Stranger : 333

I understand that many things we're not translated, no offense, its a great mod so far ! But I've been roaming around a lot of villages near the Stranger/King Harlaus, and I can't find anything related to that Dark Lord. Any clue to what i'm supposed to head for ?

DaPaladin said:
I'm kind of desesperate about that, does someone remember which village we meet the ''dark lord'' ?
After I met King Harlaus, some stranger came by ( a few steps after ) and the conversation was something like that.... :
Me : 111
Stranger : 222
Me : 666
Stranger : 333

I understand that many things we're not translated, no offense, its a great mod so far ! But I've been roaming around a lot of villages near the Stranger/King Harlaus, and I can't find anything related to that Dark Lord. Any clue to what i'm supposed to head for ?
Please check if you have updated your version with the latest patch 1.040? (URL for downloading:http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/download/100000338:cool:

i got a small probleme i think i sold my star horn.... is there a way i can spawn it back or get it back somehow or do i have to restart

If I use the grid to tell my troops where to go and they go there, what if when they arrive there, the terrain is to my disadvantage? Since I don't know what the battlefield will look like? Is there a way I can command them besides my CPU companions doing nothing about it? I also wish to command cavalry myself and it wont let me do that since we have no commander and it uses one of my companions for commander, is there a way to remove a leader of a group?

ThefightingLegion said:
If I use the grid to tell my troops where to go and they go there, what if when they arrive there, the terrain is to my disadvantage? Since I don't know what the battlefield will look like? Is there a way I can command them besides my CPU companions doing nothing about it? I also wish to command cavalry myself and it wont let me do that since we have no commander and it uses one of my companions for commander, is there a way to remove a leader of a group?
Sure, before the battle begins, you can open your commanding panel to do the preparation, such as appoint a group leadear, make the groups stand in the positions as you order.. Try it? And, in the battle scene, you may also open the tactics panel (click right ctrl), if you have got 5 points on tactics skill.

When it comes to the quest line that you start by buying everyone a drink, I did it in Swadia and the village is something along the lines of Ellerhasal. I have checked the entire village there and there is no form of a cave or the similiar. Can someone help?

can u help me ??i killed 10 dark hunter and dont have clue 3 the quest is find legend tresuar at adelen i dont find anything in there @@

ludyc said:
Can't find cave in Shapeshte...do I have to be in the village or on the map?

Shapeste is the vaegir village on the north-east part of the map right? In that case, if u click on "walk around village center" or whatever, just turn right slightly more than 90 degrees and ull see a big rock. The entrance is on the side of the big rock. Its kinda small though

thanks for the tip, i threw more than 30 bloodthirsty cast spears on both of them but they didnt die.
than i tried to destroy the torches and than they died both in 1 hit

i have bought drinks for people in every single taven in every city but nothing happens... the mainquest doesnt go any further... help D:

I have figured this out, idk if it is maybe due to a update in the mod or whatever... anyways you need to camp in the snowy region in the north eastern corner of the map near the ocean, by the town Shapeshte.... Camp there and you will get a pop up than go from there...

Back
Top Bottom