Guide for the branch line quests

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkNord said:
Do I need to complete both challenges to get clue and I saw that some guys here got something like phairyfire or something and what I need to do with lostknight hi is so stupid. There isn't option to help him I can say :Sorry I have no idea,Certainly,Guess?.I told him certainly always he just become lost on other place xDD

You only need to complete one challenge to unlock the clue, but by completing both you also unlock the ability to buy the Giant Dragon and the Galoping Rainbow (Respectively the strongest and the fastest horses available in the mod, but they are quite expensive).

Concerning the Lost Knight you need to show him the way 4 times, before he gives up and leave you his map.

I ahve a question.. After reading Secret Scroll and learning this strange power... I dont get any info how to use it... can someone help me? ^^

Sylfa said:
I ahve a question.. After reading Secret Scroll and learning this strange power... I dont get any info how to use it... can someone help me? ^^

Despite having played this mod dozens of times, I've never managed to get the "Secret Scroll". :shock: Yes, I AM that sucky at horse archery! :facepalm:

Anyway, after a search of the board, it appears that to activate your power, you need to hold down the activation key. The default is "Z". Release it, and whamo! :fruity:

Also, from what I can tell, using your "Cloudy Storm" 50 times unlocks "Prairie Fire", which from what I can tell, is insanely powerful! :twisted:

Hope this helps, and please excuse the whinging about my poor horsepersonship skills. :wink:

OldGreyBeard said:
Sylfa said:

Despite having played this mod dozens of times, I've never managed to get the "Secret Scroll". :shock: Yes, I AM that sucky at horse archery! :facepalm:

Anyway, after a search of the board, it appears that to activate your power, you need to hold down the activation key. The default is "Z". Release it, and whamo! :fruity:

Also, from what I can tell, using your "Cloudy Storm" 50 times unlocks "Prairie Fire", which from what I can tell, is insanely powerful! :twisted:

Hope this helps, and please excuse the whinging about my poor horsepersonship skills. :wink:

For the scroll, you don't need to do the horse archery. You can do the steeplechase as well. Any score above 1500 does the trick.
I hope you tried at least the "Sunflower scroll", if you couldn't get the "secret scroll".

zykox said:
For the scroll, you don't need to do the horse archery. You can do the steeplechase as well. Any score above 1500 does the trick.
I hope you tried at least the "Sunflower scroll", if you couldn't get the "secret scroll".

I should amend that, I'm that sucky at horsemanship period!!! :roll: I'm one of those people who can't easily chew gum and walk at the same time! :facepalm:
... and I'm not willing to sacrifice my CHA (leadership) for the STR/AGI bonus. I NEED my faithful troops! :razz:
I keep trying, now and then.
I just started a new playthrough, as a result of answering your questions :mrgreen:, so I have a brand new opportunity! :fruity:

OldGreyBeard said:
zykox said:

I should amend that, I'm that sucky at horsemanship period!!! :roll: I'm one of those people who can't easily chew gum and walk at the same time! :facepalm:
... and I'm not willing to sacrifice my CHA (leadership) for the STR/AGI bonus. I NEED my faithful troops! :razz:
I keep trying, now and then.
I just started a new playthrough, as a result of answering your questions :mrgreen:, so I have a brand new opportunity! :fruity:

Good luck with that. If it helps, look at part 31 of my old vids, where I tackle the challenge:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,326031.15.html

Sorry for the sucky quality and weird English, I was very rusty at the time.
In any case, the key pointers are:
1. Don't go at full speed (except for the last jump), just avoid running into any walls.
2. Don't go for all targets, just a few that will be close to you anyway.

Back
Top Bottom