Guide for the branch line quests

Users who are viewing this thread

How to get a flag .I Finished chapter 1 and i don't have a flag,i cant siege castles and so ... How to get a flag ? :roll:

minh4792 said:
kanzy said:
I can't use weapons inside castles how can I shoot rocks at the "Men of Straw"

Edit: Nvm it was just a bug fixed by exiting and entering the castle a few time.
Just equip yourself with stones. When you enter the castle, stones still on your hand.

Where is the castle you are talking about?

Umro said:
minh4792 said:
kanzy said:
I can't use weapons inside castles how can I shoot rocks at the "Men of Straw"

Edit: Nvm it was just a bug fixed by exiting and entering the castle a few time.
Just equip yourself with stones. When you enter the castle, stones still on your hand.

Where is the castle you are talking about?
It is Derchios Castle located in Kingdom of Swadia.

Is there any other entrance to the underground treasure because when I found the cave and tried to enter it said it was locked :sad: Is there any other way?

And I have a bug problem when I had taken over a castle and appointed ymira to be the chamberlain or minister of that castle or whatever, a couple hours later I decided to join the swadians so I join the swadians and they took over my castle and all my fiefs. and when I was going to our marshal to accompany him ymira appears and says "Oh nothing-just talking to myself" and then after that it says,(ERROR-NPC trying to join party),and I cant say welcome back! or join me and it appears every 15 secs or so, it is pretty annoying because the game is unplayable with her coming and stopping the game and saying weird stuff.

Well I created a new character now.. and that bug doesn't plague me :smile: Lol  I went to Ilvia village center I went to the left and found the cave entrance and it was lucked *locked* is there suppose to be a alternate entrance? Do I need mirror to unlock it or is it in the river/ground?

ThefightingLegion said:
Is there any other entrance to the underground treasure because when I found the cave and tried to enter it said it was locked :sad: Is there any other way?

Not that i know of. But you did find the entrance under the lake?

And I have a bug problem when I had taken over a castle and appointed ymira to be the chamberlain or minister of that castle or whatever, a couple hours later I decided to join the swadians so I join the swadians and they took over my castle and all my fiefs. and when I was going to our marshal to accompany him ymira appears and says "Oh nothing-just talking to myself" and then after that it says,(ERROR-NPC trying to join party),and I cant say welcome back! or join me and it appears every 15 secs or so, it is pretty annoying because the game is unplayable with her coming and stopping the game and saying weird stuff.

hope you have other save game.

lp

ThefightingLegion said:

1) The doors are locked by now on the lowest floor of the dungeon because there will be more to be developed in the next Chapter.
2) Do you have any other save? Or maybe you would try download and install the latest patch again? Otherwise, you will have to start a new game.

Hi, first off, let me say that I am enjoying this mod. I put it right next to Prophesy of Pendor and that's saying something.

Now With that said, I am in need of a little help - I still need both clue 2 and 3. Now I am positive I should have received clue 2, since I completed both horse challenges. Yet I leave the horse market... nothing happens. Is it in a chest somewhere?

Same thing with clue 3 - the guide specifically mentions I should go to a tavern and buy everyone some wine at night. I did... nothing happened.

Am I doing something wrong here? I know I should have clue 2 in my inventory but I am unsure with clue 3.

clue 3 - Loot from Hel (After Garneeve shows up for the first time, Hel with her troop will come to attack you. Beat her) [mainline]

For clue 2 you must score very high points at horse market, simply passing them isn't enough. Not 100% sure of this though.

there's spoilers at first page of this thread for all clues.

AkuArmoton said:
clue 3 - Loot from Hel (After Garneeve shows up for the first time, Hel with her troop will come to attack you. Beat her) [mainline]

For clue 2 you must score very high points at horse market, simply passing them isn't enough. Not 100% sure of this though.

there's spoilers at first page of this thread for all clues.
For clue 2, you need to get at least 75 scores in the horse shooting or 1500 scores in the steeplechase.

1500 points for steeplechase, eh? Okay, thanks for the information. Challenge accepted.

Alright then, I'm on the right path. I guess I'll just continue on with the main quest. I thought the mainline quest guide confused me but it was simply an error on my part.

My mistake and thanks again for the help.

p.cool said:
How do you get the mirror of truth? I have all the clues.  :sad:
1. Go to Wercheg or Tihr and talk to the mayor of town. He will suggest u to get boats from sea raiders.
2. Find and engage a sea raiders party and let some of them to route from battlefield (Hold ur troops when they starts to flee) and follow the routed sea raider to their hideout. Defeat the sea raiders at the hideout and get their boats.
3. Put out to the sea and beat Nabaer's party.
4. Land on the island and explore the island for Mirror of Truth.

Back
Top Bottom