Need More Info Guaranteed Crashing when talking to a generated companion through companion clan creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

SellSword

Recruit
Summary: Basically decided to test this since i got the same exact crash with a different companions friend. As soon as i go into amprela to talk with the companion the game instantly crashes. This seems to be very common issue along with using the encyclopedia excessively tends to cause it to crash. Let me know where i can send the save file.
How to Reproduce: Talk to the Clan companion Npc in amprela tavern. I have a save file where you can just walk over talk and the game will instantly crash. I will never get to talk to him :sad:
Have you used cheats and if so which:No cheats completely vanilla no mods.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia 1080
GPU Driver Version:496.49 10/26/21 release date
CPU: amd ryzen 7 3800x-8 core processor.
RAM: 32 gb of Ram 16x2 tridentz
Motherboard: Gigabyte aorus elite
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Inland m.2 not my proudest purchase, tldr im sticking to intel in the future for ssd.) 1TB, Intel 250gb ssd.

Hello! you can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. I will inform the devs about the issue, thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom