• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Guarantee a faction isn't at war with a faction at the start of the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Malik Faris

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNW
I have a bunch of new factions that are supposed to die off right away, but they have some patrols that are supposed to stick around, the problem is when a game starts, the factions will randomly declare war against them, even though they own nothing, and have no claims against them.

Playing with the  relations in Module_Factions just seems to make swadia go to war with everyone at the start of the game, and i don't want that.

wrwlf

Sergeant
Have you tried setting the relations via script (in game start for example)?

Code:
set_relation                    = 1270  # (set_relation, <faction_id_1>, <faction_id_2>, <value>),
                                        # Sets relation between two factions. Relation is in -100..100 range.
store_relation                  = 2190  # (store_relation, <destination>, <faction_id_1>, <faction_id_2>),
                                        # Retrieves relation between two factions. Relation is in -100..100 range.

Not sure if this makes a difference instead of using module_factions.py, might be worth a try though...

gdwitt

Knight at Arms
I'm very interested in this topic.
Let us know what works.
I'd like to see that script working in a pre-arranged way.
I'm sure you've seen all the diplomacy scripts that randomize war and peace:
"diplomacy_start_peace_between_kingdoms"
diplomacy_start_war_between_kingdoms

It would be nice to set that directly to reflect history.

Top Bottom