GTA IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Bah, why's it set in America again? I thought it was gonna be in Europe this time, more specifically London.

Hræfn said:
Bah, why's it set in America again? I thought it was gonna be in Europe this time, more specifically London.

It should be set in Scotland, that's where Rockstar is from anyway.

ArabArcher35 said:
The main character looks vaguely middle-eastern or turkic. Armenian, or just for lulz, Kazakh?

I read somewhere he's from eastern Europe. Maybe Polish or something like that.

Hmm...

GTA1&2 - set in 3 "areas"
GTA3&Vice - Set in 1 city
San Andreas - Set in a State
GTA4... set in a country*?

*The size of a large city :razz:

Seems what the main character is a Russian... Oh yeah, baby, Russians are coming (ура!). To kick some fat asses  :lol:

Archonsod said:
It's definitely coming to PC.

With the year of delay and crapy graphic as always

Archonsod said:
Buxton said:
It should be set in Scotland, that's where Rockstar is from anyway.

2 minutes walk from my house to their offices :razz:

Rockstar North is the scottish one, Rockstar (IIRC) is NY, and the other Rockstar is also somewhere in the US.

there's a number of them I think. I know that Rockstar Toronto did GTA: London 1969 and The Warriors

Did you notice in the video, in all it's seriousness, there's a show of Rockstar's humour? One of the skyscrapers has "Get a life" written on it.

I think it will be harsh rather than funny. Something about the foreigners theme and collision of two worlds. Carefree rich impudent America and the terrorists embittered by the harsh life. Anyway, Rockstar likes to hit into social problems. And "get a life", hell yeah! Have you heard that music before? It’s from Naqoyqatsi...

Lol, did you read the Wikipedia page?  :smile: The "GetaLife" is a reference to MetaLife - I didn't know the reference before I read, but I did see it.

Buxton said:
Did you notice in the video, in all it's seriousness, there's a show of Rockstar's humour? One of the skyscrapers has "Get a life" written on it.

there's a few signs like that, like "top hooker"

JetJedi said:
Seems what the main character is a Russian... Oh yeah, baby, Russians are coming (ура!). To kick some fat asses  :lol:

Archonsod said:
It's definitely coming to PC.

With the year of delay and crapy graphic as always

Yes, finnally a GTA with russians. Im not russian but Im ukrainiane. I speak the russian language and everything, and the whole russian mobster thing will be fun.

Just wondering, why can't they make it for pc at the same time as they are making the ps3 and x360 versions?

Im gonna be pissed if I have to wait like extra 6 months before I get to play it.  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom