GRUNWALD 2012 - massive public battle reenacment

Users who are viewing this thread

Wait wait, if I had registered for the jousting(with my squire)

Do I automatically get a slot here?

If not, here is my application, just in case. Gotta admit I am more excited about the battle than the joust. :smile:

- player's name : YourStepDad
- where did you learn about the event : From a friend.
- how old are you : 32
- are you in the possesion of a microphone : Nay.
Requesting participation in the St. George's banner.

-clans` name: 1 Pułk Szwoleżerów
-ringleader's name: Bohdan
-colour bearer's name : Wodzu
-number of participants : 17
- preffered formation (choose from the list) : Schatzmeister's banner

I just hope that you will have better host in the battle event. Tournament today has been too laggy, with all kind of a lags... And please don't spam everything in Polish, because for some reason everybody doesn't speak it.

- player's name : Redrum
- where did you learn about the event : From my friend.
- how old are you : 18
- are you in the possesion of a microphone : Yes.

Lt said:
I just hope that you will have better host in the battle event. Tournament today has been too laggy, with all kind of a lags... And please don't spam everything in Polish, because for some reason everybody doesn't speak it.

Today's tournament got sorted out after people got in line and stopped mass spawning horses.

Also, the tournament has not ended yet.

I hope it is not too late to join.

- player's name : Momcilo
- where did you learn about the event : From this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSpbc2bmMs, which my friend Janko showed to me.
- how old are you : I am 17 years old.
- are you in the possesion of a microphone : No. but I am good at following orders since I am in the TnT clan, I do have Teamspeak 3.

Thank you for your time.

Check first post.

All i can say is... sorry, but the problem we have stumbled upon just makes the battle VERY UNPLEASANT to a point where it cannot and should not be played.

Lt said:
You should have tried everything out before. Well hope you will learn something of this now.

We understand people might be upset we have to post-pone the event, but considering the amount of work and patience this has cost us - it's just a tiny bit rude to write stuff like that. Belive me, we are not happy that we can't land this like we wanted, it's not a decision we are making for our own leasuire.

Lisek said:
Check first post.

All i can say is... sorry, but the problem we have stumbled upon just makes the battle VERY UNPLEASANT to a point where it cannot and should not be played.

Good call. I am willing to wait for a bit if it means a seamless experience.  :smile:

@Lt

**** off you little ****. It's not like you know how these things work. This can happen and it does happen to many MB related events. Would you rather have a rushed and unenjoyable mess?

No worries, Lisek. We appreciate the effort you and the team have put into this and I'm sure we're all still looking forward to the event!

YourStepDad said:
Lisek said:
Check first post.

Good call. I am willing to wait for a bit if it means a seamless experience.  :smile:

@Lt

**** off you little ****. It's not like you know how these things work. This can happen and it does happen to many MB related events. Would you rather have a rushed and unenjoyable mess?

dad: dont write things like this.. I really hope u dont go to same level then the younger ones and for the modders im really happy u guys make this decision, because it would ruin the whole battle if we played a un-finished mod. Korpi is waiting with they swords ready to new time and day.. good luck with the event.  :wink:

But yeah, mod is great and idea is great. I am more than happy to join in the battle. And rather I wait and play in good server then than laggy one. I'll apologize my rude sentence earlier, just was a bit upset.

But somehow i still stand behind my words that next time more testing should be done.

And daddy, I know how the things work. I have been around for a long time.

- player's name : Sopel or Sopel421
- where did you learn about the event : "Tawerna four Ways"
- how old are you :16
- are you in the possesion of a microphone : yes

(I'm polish but there is no any free slot for me in army of poland:/ )
(i think I speak english enough for communication )

- player's name :MauRon
- where did you learn about the event :i learned about the event from my friend
- how old are you :14
- are you in the possesion of a microphone :yes

Back
Top Bottom