Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name under which you were banned: SRB_Gojkov
What was happening when you got banned: I just joined the server it was my first round. I killed an enemy and just as the second enemy was approaching to me I got banned permanently by McPero. I never said anything or did anything that deserves ban. I request punishment for McPero's behavior and I wish to be unbanned. I'm a regular visitor to your server and so far I loved it, but these kind of admins are bad for your reputation if I may say so.
Time and date: 12:15 am; 18.10.2013
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number:

Gojkov said:
Name under which you were banned: SRB_Gojkov
What was happening when you got banned: I just joined the server it was my first round. I killed an enemy and just as the second enemy was approaching to me I got banned permanently by McPero. I never said anything or did anything that deserves ban. I request punishment for McPero's behavior.
Time and date: 12:15 am; 18.10.2013
Timezone: GMT+1

You first joined the server, played as a sailor once you saw that McPero connected, you disconnected from the server and rejoined to avoid punishment of going sailor, therefore you knowingly broke the rules, trolled due to that fact and then lied on your unban request.

101374.gif

I saw I went sailor and since I know the server rules I quit so I can join again and choose french marine, I misclicked. Still that doesn't mean I avoid the punishment neither I saw McPero joined the server o_O Permanent ban is definitely not appropriate for this.

Gojkov said:
I saw I went sailor and since I know the server rules I quit so I can join again and choose french marine, I misclicked. Still that doesn't mean I avoid the punishment neither I saw McPero joined the server o_O Permanent ban is definitely not appropriate for this.

I think the main fact is that you're mad at him due to your dispute on the FSE forums, so I will not tolerate it moving to this forum. You also lied in your unban appeal therefore your unban date will be as follows:

Unban on 18th of November.

I never lied and our dispute has nothing to do with this. The fact that I didn't even know McPero is an admin proves I didn't lie. It is you who is taking our dispute from FSE to extend my unjustified ban.

Builticus said:
SilentPain said:
Name under which you were banned: Im not sure anymore. Something similar to Hitler (Yes, was dumb back then)
What was happening when you got banned: It was the time when I started playing NW, I teamkilled 3 guys and got Perm banned :s
Time and date: Last Year. Dont know it exactly.
Timezone: GMT +1

I unbanned a "hitler" on the list. If it's not you, you will need to find your ID.
Ok I found my ID and sorry for making trouble back then 330298. ;c (The Hitler you unbanned wasnt me)

Gojkov said:
I never lied and our dispute has nothing to do with this. The fact that I didn't even know McPero is an admin proves I didn't lie. It is you who is taking our dispute from FSE to extend my unjustified ban.

Your unban date is set in stone, do refrain from posting until then, I do not wish to converse with you.

SilentPain said:
Builticus said:
SilentPain said:
Name under which you were banned: Im not sure anymore. Something similar to Hitler (Yes, was dumb back then)
What was happening when you got banned: It was the time when I started playing NW, I teamkilled 3 guys and got Perm banned :s
Time and date: Last Year. Dont know it exactly.
Timezone: GMT +1

I unbanned a "hitler" on the list. If it's not you, you will need to find your ID.
Ok I found my ID and sorry for making trouble back then 330298. ;c (The Hitler you unbanned wasnt me)

Unbanned.

So are you going to continue with your conspiracy theories letting one of your admins abuse his admin powers because of some discussion on completely another forum? or you're going to unban me? Having the wrong class in game and leaving so I can correct it is 1 month ban?!

Gojkov said:
So are you going to continue with your conspiracy theories letting one of your admins abuse his admin powers because of some discussion on completely another forum? or you're going to unban me? Having the wrong class in game and leaving so I can correct it is 1 month ban?!

Well, I know that you disconnected to avoid punishment, you said it was your first round which it was not, proving you lied. You know the rules and you went sailor. You neither need to leave the server to change your class.

Now, as I said your unban date is the 18th of November, if you want that date to keep going up, then carry on posting.

I joined the server, instead of clicking marine I clicked sailor. I haven't noticed it until I spawned. I immediately quit the server in order to fix it (had no idea the admin was on because how can I possibly know that). Entered the server again, played my first round. Killed an enemy and after a minute or two fighting I got banned, permanently! I didn't do anything wrong it's the opposite, knowing the rules I obeyed them fully!

Is it that hard to admit that one of your admins made a huge, cardinal mistake? Is he your boyfriend or something so you're covering him for his terrible and abusing decision? I really don't get it. Btw, threatening me won't make any difference because I'm already permanently banned, thanks to your lousy admin and your stubbornness to admit he made a mistake.

Gojkov said:
I joined the server, instead of clicking marine I clicked sailor. I haven't noticed it until I spawned. I immediately quit the server in order to fix it (had no idea the admin was on because how can I possibly know that). Entered the server again, played my first round. Killed an enemy and after a minute or two fighting I got banned, permanently! I didn't do anything wrong it's the opposite, knowing the rules I obeyed them fully!

Is it that hard to admit that one of your admins made a huge, cardinal mistake? Is he your boyfriend or something so you're covering him for his terrible and abusing decision? I really don't get it. Btw, threatening me won't make any difference because I'm already permanently banned, thanks to your lousy admin and your stubbornness to admit he made a mistake.

Lul, 18th of December new unban date.

Lul, now this is hilarious! Unfortunately for you, me being perm banned won't get you any brains :/ Pity, pity ... :/

I also asked for a fair unban but since there is no admin above you that is willing to look at this ban with cool head... I'll just have to keep insisting on me being unbanned.

Gojkov said:
I also asked for a fair unban but since there is no admin above you that is willing to look at this ban with cool head... I'll just have to keep insisting on me being unbanned.

Then you shall be dealt with by the forum admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom