Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got strange lag on this server... everytime I join with this 91st tag it loses connection and sais your name is already used by another person.

Does someone know how to fix it? :/

Musketdude said:
I got strange lag on this server... everytime I join with this 91st tag it loses connection and sais your name is already used by another person.

Happened to me on a different server, it's probably because you lagged out or something and the server still thinks you are in the game, just wait a while or reset the game or your pc.

Tango98 said:
Musketdude said:

Happened to me on a different server, it's probably because you lagged out or something and the server still thinks you are in the game, just wait a while or reset the game or your pc.
Oh ok thanks.

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned:1erCF_Trolling_Vatier-Albert
What was happening when you got banned: Good troll I have desired a friend of mine on your groupfigthing for fun and I got banned alor I m sorry and I do not it again.
Time and date:15 august
Timezone:France GTM+1
User Identification Number:i don t know.

Name under which you were banned: BettyTheBomber
What was happening when you got banned: I just playing without any tks. Just having the name 'BettyTheBomber'. What's wrong about that? Just because of the name? I didn't even have Betty's face (which I cant remake).
Time and date: 17th of August, 2013 15:10
Timezone: GMT
User Identification Number:

desaix-jean said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned:1erCF_Trolling_Vatier-Albert
What was happening when you got banned: Good troll I have desired a friend of mine on your groupfigthing for fun and I got banned alor I m sorry and I do not it again.
Time and date:15 august
Timezone:France GTM+1
User Identification Number:i don t know.

Code:
 21:22:35 - 1erCF_TRolling_Vatier_ALBERT has joined the game with ID: 395344 
 21:22:44 - [1erCF_TRolling_Vatier_ALBERT] hi 
 21:22:56 - [1erCF_TRolling_Vatier_ALBERT] hi vater 
 21:23:19 - [1erCF_TRolling_Vatier_ALBERT] gunzo ASSSASINED TAVINGTON YEA 
 21:23:34 - [1erCF_TRolling_Vatier_ALBERT] TAV IS DEAD BY GUNZO 
 21:23:35 - [91st_Cpt_Lister_Bashnell] Seems like you want to get banned 
 21:23:41 - [91st_Cpt_Lister_Bashnell] This'll be your last warning. 
 21:23:45 - [91st_Cpt_Lister_Bashnell] Cease and desist. 
 21:23:50 - [91st_Cpt_Lister_Bashnell] I will not unban you when I ban you.

After you were warned you then delayed the round by running around. As I said:
21:23:50 - [91st_Cpt_Lister_Bashnell] I will not unban you when I ban you.

I'll live up to my promise. Apply at some other time and make more effort in your unban appeal.

Crozade said:
Name under which you were banned: BettyTheBomber
What was happening when you got banned: I just playing without any tks. Just having the name 'BettyTheBomber'. What's wrong about that? Just because of the name? I didn't even have Betty's face (which I cant remake).
Time and date: 17th of August, 2013 15:10
Timezone: GMT
User Identification Number:

Anyone who uses that name gets instabanned, there's also log searches done each day for that name. I'll unban you this time, however do not use it again.

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: GunZo_The_Great
What was happening when you got banned: I was Pretending to be GunZo and i joined the Group fighting server and got banned forever!
Time and date: ?
Timezone:GMT
User Identification Number

Banjo said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: GunZo_The_Great
What was happening when you got banned: I was Pretending to be GunZo and i joined the Group fighting server and got banned forever!
Time and date: ?
Timezone:GMT
User Identification Number

Shame. Unban on 17th of September.

Community/Steam Name: [25th] ChiefSosaGandalf

Location/Timezone: UK/GMT

Regiments: 25th Regiment of Foot

About yourself: 16 from the UK, on Mount and Blade from 9:00 Am - 10:00 Pm (GMT)

Why you would be a good admin: Im on all day, sometimes theres trolls/people shooting and I want to help with this problem.

Previous Experience (if any): Admined on the 84e siege for a bit.

lister sorry but I do not understand what you score I thought you talk about what I'd score on the cat if I would have immediately remove this tag.

desaix-jean said:
lister sorry but I do not understand what you score I thought you talk about what I'd score on the cat if I would have immediately remove this tag.
Bashy the day previous to this he was also on GF when I was on and I have to say he likes to break the rules, I slayed him many times for delaying and such, might have given him a temp ban also.

Blitzer said:
desaix-jean said:
Bashy the day previous to this he was also on GF when I was on and I have to say he likes to break the rules, I slayed him many times for delaying and such, might have given him a temp ban also.

I can't even understand him.

Builticus said:
Blitzer said:
desaix-jean said:

I can't even understand him.
Fair one.

Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: 5th_1st_Pfc_Gabdi
Nature of their offense: Teamkilling me and others
Time and date of their offense: 18.08.2013 7pm GMT

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=170672998 

ohnox said:
Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: 5th_1st_Pfc_Gabdi
Nature of their offense: Teamkilling me and others
Time and date of their offense: 18.08.2013 7pm GMT

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=170672998 

He'll be banned.

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Sjt_Another_Player
What was happening when you got banned: Nothing, because I was on holiday in the US for 2 weeks
Time and date:Some time between 31/7/13 - 15/8/13
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number: I don't know.

Another_Player said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Sjt_Another_Player
What was happening when you got banned: Nothing, because I was on holiday in the US for 2 weeks
Time and date:Some time between 31/7/13 - 15/8/13
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number: I don't know.

You're not banned under that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom