Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person causing trouble:  Maximus
Nature of their offense: Shooting and Team killing.
Time and date of their offense: 13/6/2013, around 17:20 GMT+1 (16:20 GMT)
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question:
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

2013061300003.jpg

2013061300001.jpg

Name of the person causing trouble:  97th_Rct_AlfredTrams
Nature of their offense: Shooting

2013061300002.jpg

Admin Application;

Community name: 14e_CplFo_SpaceKiller
Steam Name: mibspacekiller
Location/Timezone: France
Regiments: 14e
About yourself: I started playing Napoleonic Wars almost a year ago now, I immediately joined the 14e because i had friends inside and i'm still on.
Why you would be a good admin: I think I can help admins in the management of the server, It's a hard work. It's been a long time I am present on this server, later in the evening, and the day. I think I can be useful. The server has allowed me to train and develop the level that I have now, so I want give him what he gave me. I know the rules and this would allow me to apply the rules of the server at the moment when there are no admins and ensure that everything goes as well as possible.
Previous Experience (if any): I have no experience in the management of servers, except ours at a time.

SpaceKiller said:
Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: Im_too_cool_to_die
Nature of their offense: Shoot & left
Time and date of their offense: 13/06/2013 / 12h35
1371123680-2013-06-13-00002.jpg

Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: Baby
Nature of their offense: Shoot & TK & left
Time and date of their offense: 13/06/2013 / 12h40
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Maybe the same person
1371123860-2013-06-13-00003.jpg

Both banned, thanks.

Salugram said:
•Name under which you were banned - 97th_Pte_SalU
•Server(s) you are banned from- Groupfighting Server
•What was happening when you got banned-
Well, I shot only once, because I didn´t know that it´s forbidden, then I got permanently banned without warning. I’m really sorry and hope to get unbanned .
•Time and date- 13th of june 2013

Unban on the 19th of June.

TheLedge said:
Name of the person causing trouble:  Maximus
Nature of their offense: Shooting and Team killing.

2013061300003.jpg

2013061300001.jpg

Name of the person causing trouble:  97th_Rct_AlfredTrams
Nature of their offense: Shooting

2013061300002.jpg

Both banned, thanks.

SpaceKiller said:
Admin Application;

Community name: 14e_CplFo_SpaceKiller
Steam Name: mibspacekiller
Location/Timezone: France
Regiments: 14e
About yourself: I started playing Napoleonic Wars almost a year ago now, I immediately joined the 14e because i had friends inside and i'm still on.
Why you would be a good admin: I think I can help admins in the management of the server, It's a hard work. It's been a long time I am present on this server, later in the evening, and the day. I think I can be useful. The server has allowed me to train and develop the level that I have now, so I want give him what he gave me. I know the rules and this would allow me to apply the rules of the server at the moment when there are no admins and ensure that everything goes as well as possible.
Previous Experience (if any): I have no experience in the management of servers, except ours at a time.

Add me on Steam, [91st] Soul

Name under which you were banned:17e_Sdt_Gandalf
What was happening when you got banned: I dont know you tell me, i wasnt on the game and only a few minutes ago i went to join the server to find that is was banned
Time and date:dont know you tell me
Timezone: GMT
User Identification Number:dont know

Might as well give it a go!  :grin:
Community name:The Nutty Pig
Steam Name:The Nutty Pig
Location/Timezone:GMT
Regiments: 54e 6 Months+
About yourself:Not much out of the ordinary to say, just a loyal member of my regiment I have no intentions of ever leaving it. A play Mount and Blade, but I also play on a lot of other games, I don't let this game dominate my live.
Why you would be a good admin: I take no **** from trolls, rule breakers etc. I don't care who you are if you disobey the rules I will strike them out. I am not going to write some bull**** how I am a perfect guy and god's given gift to the earth, groupfight is probably the server I am most active on because the others are either boring as **** or annoying as ****, I can not stand to get point blanked in the face.
Previous Experience (if any):54e_Event Admin, Murphy and Nutty's Monday Madness event admin (We took over from James Grant) Melee_Groupgfighting, 33rd Siege, 54e Commander battle and I am a referee/admin on Regimental Madness and a 3v3 group fight tournament 

sasluke said:
What was happening when you got banned: I dont know you tell me, i wasnt on the game and only a few minutes ago i went to join the server to find that is was banned

You're not on the ban list with that name.

Builticus said:
sasluke said:

Oh well i was un banned the other week with the name kungfu_panda maybe its been re banned?

sasluke said:
Builticus said:
sasluke said:

Oh well i was un banned the other week with the name kungfu_panda maybe its been re banned?

Nope, you can find out your ID here: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2748.0

Admin Application;
Community name:  9éme_Maj_MrVoodoo
Steam Name:siren543/MrVoodooHD
Location/Timezone:GMT Manchester, England.
Regiments: Same Community, different regiment names. 9e, 2nd Queens Royal for almost a year.
About yourself: Just a normal person really, I play quite a lot of sport including Rugby. I am an avid Air Cadet and am planning to receive an officers course at Sandhurst Military College. Iv'e been playing Since Mount and Musket and was in quite a few regiments.
Why you would be a good admin: I believe that I would be a good admin because, I have noticed certain points where, no admin is present and certain people are firing and not abiding to the rules set in place. I mean, an extra pair of hands can't hurt right? I also believe that upholding the rules is very important especially on a server such as the Groupfighting server. At which many people play and enjoy their time. I hate having my fun spoiled by people rule breaking etc so I believe that it would be beneficial if more mature admins were present to deal with the minority who troll and just cause general irritation.
Previous Experience (if any): I have admin experience via hosting the 9e Monday event and the 9e-Leib Grens Sunday event and other event administration duties.

Name under which you were banned: 22nd_Foot_Col_Heist
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting
What was happening when you got banned: I did not do anything wrong, one day i tried to get onto the server and said I was banned. Been searching for a ban request and I can't find anything on me.
Time and date: A few days ago, haven't gotten round to posting this until now
User Identification Number: ?

Name of the person causing trouble: KOA_Nr7_Klinkenhoof
Nature of their offense: Shooting allies for no reason.
Time and date of their offense: 03:10
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: I was the victim
Any proof if you have it
9f1pArj.jpg

I am on the server right now, and so far he hasn't shot. Do you want me to temp ban him or something?

Edit: Talked to Klinkenhoof, he said the person asking for the ban was running around with a sword delaying. He also called the 91st "******s" and "all 40 year old trolls".

This occurred around 10:27-10:30 EST

Guillee said:
Name of the person causing trouble: KOA_Nr7_Klinkenhoof
Nature of their offense: Shooting allies for no reason.
Time and date of their offense: 03:10
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: I was the victim
Any proof if you have it
9f1pArj.jpg
Banned.

Do you have any other names for that Klinkenhoof guy? He is wearing our tags but he is not in the regiment.
edit
nvm, looks like there is an army with almost same tag.  :lol:

Heist said:
Name under which you were banned: 22nd_Foot_Col_Heist
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting
What was happening when you got banned: I did not do anything wrong, one day i tried to get onto the server and said I was banned. Been searching for a ban request and I can't find anything on me.
Time and date: A few days ago, haven't gotten round to posting this until now
User Identification Number: ?

No one on the ban list with that name, you can find out your ID here: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2748.0

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: dont know i wasnt in the server when i was banned
What was happening when you got banned: dont know i was busy playing napoleon tw and then went to join the server to find i was banned
Time and date:dont know
Timezone:GMT
User Identification Number:1049636  i think

Admin Application;

Community name: 8Lr_HGefr_NIFU
Steam Name: nifuable239
Location/Timezone: Germany / MEZ (CET)
Regiments: 8Lr
About yourself: I joined the 8Lr 2 weeks after i got NW. For me it was just for fun. But after some time I started playing on groupfighting server and I got better and better. At this point I decided to play as much as I can on this server. Today I play regularly on the server.
Why you would be a good admin: I know the rules and I know how to pass on the rules so I could apply the rules when a admin is needed. Moreover you can count on me when it is necessary.

Greetings,
NIFU

Well done 91st,now go to work and stop playing video games XD.
Btw what do you mean by same tag,as far as im aware theres no Nr7 Moravian line infantry.
Oh btw,that should have been a temp ban but i upset the 40 year old virgins XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom