Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I-dont-care.jpg

Community name: Crossed
Steam Name: It's Crossed
Location/Timezone: England/EU-GMT
Regiments: 37th
About yourself: I am a 13 year old boy with quite a bit of admin experience, also im not a squeaky little troll either. I love to be an admin and love the job of one.
Why you would be a good admin: Because i have had quite a bit of admin experience and i would keep people following the rules
Previous Experience (if any): My experience is quite good, I have been a Admin on a persistant frontier server and Persistant worlds also i have been a
Head-Admin on a Minecraft server

Crossed said:
Community name: Crossed
Steam Name: It's Crossed
Location/Timezone: England/EU-GMT
Regiments: 37th
About yourself: I am a 13 year old boy with quite a bit of admin experience, also im not a squeaky little troll either. I love to be an admin and love the job of one.
Why you would be a good admin: Because i have had quite a bit of admin experience and i would keep people following the rules
Previous Experience (if any): My experience is quite good, I have been a Admin on a persistant frontier server and Persistant worlds also i have been a
Head-Admin on a Minecraft server
Nope.

Name under which you were banned: Daicho
What was happening when you got banned: I was wearing Fake name and tags.. i'm very very sorry... please give me last chance.. i know its my 2nd time.. please last chance please.
Time and date: 28/05/13
Timezone: GTM+1
User Identification Number: i dont know yet

Daichi2600 said:
Name under which you were banned: Daicho
What was happening when you got banned: I was wearing Fake name and tags.. i'm very very sorry... please give me last chance.. i know its my 2nd time.. please last chance please.
Time and date: 28/05/13
Timezone: GTM+1
User Identification Number: i dont know yet

Think about your logic here, if you were banned under fake tags and a fake name, why are you not putting that in the space that says "Name under which you were banned:" ?

James Stewart said:
bboyanisca said:
Name of the person causing trouble: RA_Preobraz_LG_bboyka_Kpt
Nature of their offense: Do not remember
Time and date of their offense: it was in 2012
Timezone: GMT +2

I ll be good boy =(
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,238133.msg6305816.html#msg6305816

No unban.
Yes, but i think you anbaned me that time but you didn't! So i write it again now! Please help me with it, been a long time since I was banned, but now i only want to play on your server!

bboyanisca said:
James Stewart said:
bboyanisca said:
Name of the person causing trouble: RA_Preobraz_LG_bboyka_Kpt
Nature of their offense: Do not remember
Time and date of their offense: it was in 2012
Timezone: GMT +2

I ll be good boy =(
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,238133.msg6305816.html#msg6305816

No unban.
Yes, but i think you anbaned me that time but you didn't! So i write it again now! Please help me with it, been a long time since I was banned, but now i only want to play on your server!
!!!!!!!

Can i do something to play on your server? I give you my word of honor that I will abide by all the rules of your server will respect the administration and other players!

Administration Application - Connzcdf
Community name: Connzcdf or Connor.

Steam Name: [91st] Connzcdf

Location/Timezone: GMT

Regiments:5thKGL,91st,15e,28th,60th,3rdFG,91st.

About yourself:I am a 16 year old Welsh person, who is looking to do more in the community, as my exams finish in about 3 weeks. I am currently part of the 91st Light Company - as if you didn't know :smile: - and I am just a regular gamer.

Why you would be a good admin: I've been playing on Groupfighting regularly since it's opening, and I have witnessed many incidents concerning those who have disobeyed the rules. I am getting bored of this and would like a chance to admin my favorite server.

Previous Experience (if any): None really.

Name under which you were banned: 33rd_Ens_VanHulstein
What was happening when you got banned: It was very obvious that Svensson provoked me if you look the logs around 5.30pm, they named me "De Ruyter" which provoked me and I made a post like months ago (http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=51.msg61207;topicseen#msg61207)

Van_Hulstein said:
Hello,
I was playing on your server a couple of days ago, where I got provoked/intimidated.
There was this guy who was saying things from the past ((where I got banned and named than Deruijter), an also saying is this your 3rd regiment in the month which wasn't true at all
and more things like that.

Also it was MaHud but than under another name, and I also asked for his steamname and he just said his steamname is Commander Cow ..

Now to the point:
If people intimidate/provoke me can I than report that player?

Lister Bashnell said:
If you feel that a player should be banned, you can post a ban request for that player.

For the rest in my rage I called him Swedish (*) and kicked him but they kept going on saying "DeRuyter" and than in the new round he banned me...

There was even a guy in the server named "DeRuiyter" (spelled his name wrong) so that was obvious they wanted to provoke me.

Time and date: 3:40 GMT at May the 29th.
Timezone: CET
User Identification Number:

It is not provocative saying hello. I was being nice, I guess and it was no real need to call me a ****** neither badmouthing people. I kicked ''DeRuyiter'' from the server for impersonating not too long after I banned you.

And who is this group of people as you refer as ''they'' saying Deruyter. What's wrong with it? Isn't that your name? Just apologize for your deeds instead of fabricating lies towards the moral highground.

SvenssonHD said:
It is not provocative saying hello. I was being nice, I guess and it was no real need to call me a ****** neither badmouthing people. I kicked ''DeRuyiter'' from the server for impersonating not too long after I banned you.

And who is this group of people as you refer as ''they'' saying Deruyter. What's wrong with it? Isn't that your name? Just apologize for your deeds instead of fabricating lies towards the moral highground.
I tell people not to call me "DeRuijter", my name is VanHulstein and I was called two years ago DeRuyter (when I got banned for trolling etc I know), so their intention must be to provoke me.
That is why I felt intimidated some sort of.
And yep I called you "Swedish (*)", but I didn't mean that at all, no.
I liked you when we were together in a regiment years ago, but I called you like that because I was provoked by other guys (the imposter started with it), just because I felt provoked once again.

Edit:
Name of the person causing trouble: DeRuiyter (he even misspelled it)
Nature of their offense: Impersonating me on purpose and saying "HELLO IM BACK AGAIN, UNBANNED FROM MM", that is clear when you see the logs.
Time and date of their offense: around 3:40 PM GMT
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!): Logs.

VanHulstein, it's not the first time that you or any other 33rd have been banned from this server, if i'm honest I am completely fed up of 33rd being banned. I would like to speak to the leader of the 33rd about their attitudes to trolling and the Groupfighting Server.

You insulted an admin, which taking into account this not being your first time being banned, then a permaban was quite acceptable. As Svensson said you were also bad mouthing other players. If you continue to protest your innocence then your unban date will be the 19th of June.

Name of the person causing trouble: Multiple name - 33rd_Cpt_MrSt3fan,FFE_MrSt3fan, ****ingFagsEverywhere
Nature of their offense: Spamming and impersonating other people
Time and date of their offense: 24th May 2013
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question:
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
lW1aWZ5.jpg
Puc7xPr.jpg
gyAvwr3.jpg
xk9XTdA.jpg

Ok thanks

Ban Request:
Name of the person causing trouble: A Impersonater DeRuiyter (he even misspelled it)
Nature of their offense: Impersonating me on purpose and saying "HELLO IM BACK AGAIN, UNBANNED FROM MM", that is clear when you see the logs.
Time and date of their offense: around 3:40 PM GMT
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!): Logs.

DeRuyiter was kicked for impersonating, if he comes back again with the same name provoking you or anyone else he will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom