Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
B2D0F8D0CD0B2FCC194DC102A12D9D725B5CFA29

Banned.

Admin Application
Community name:6te_Garde_Moskito
Steam Name: M2Master
Location/Timezone:Germany/GMT+1
Regiments:5th_TFF,6te_Garde
About yourself: Well my name is Moskito,I'm 16 years old.Playing M&B for more then one year now and I gained a lot of experience in this time. I started my career in the 5th TFF,which is a german speaking Line Infantry Regiment. After 10 months i switch with some friends to the 6te_Garde which is also a german speaking Line Infantry Regiment playing for Prussia.Since then I'm playing almost everyday on the Groupfighting Server
Why you would be a good admin: I was admin in severel games like Css,so I was able to gather a lot of experience there.I will treat everyone equally. If someone breaks the rules, he will be punished.
Previous Experience (if any):Admin in severel Games like Css,Garry's Mod,Day of Defeat

I look forward to hearing from you  :smile:

6te_Garde_Moskito said:
Admin Application
Community name:6te_Garde_Moskito
Steam Name: M2Master
Location/Timezone:Germany/GMT+1
Regiments:5th_TFF,6te_Garde
About yourself: Well my name is Moskito,I'm 16 years old.Playing M&B for more then one year now and I gained a lot of experience in this time. I started my career in the 5th TFF,which is a german speaking Line Infantry Regiment. After 10 months i switch with some friends to the 6te_Garde which is also a german speaking Line Infantry Regiment playing for Prussia.Since then I'm playing almost everyday on the Groupfighting Server
Why you would be a good admin: I was admin in severel games like Css,so I was able to gather a lot of experience there.I will treat everyone equally. If someone breaks the rules, he will be punished.
Previous Experience (if any):Admin in severel Games like Css,Garry's Mod,Day of Defeat

I look forward to hearing from you  :smile:
Approved, add [91st] Soul on steam and he can run you through the setup.

Unban Request:
37th_Glenda (or) 37th_Crumpet

I am sorry to say that i killed someone by shooting during one fight. I got a warning but then i killed after the round ended hoping there was no harm done :L i am sorry for my actions.

Sometime in november/december

Timezone: GMT

Ui Number: I do not know :L

Name of the person causing trouble: 63rd_Rgl_Corey
Nature of their offense: shot at enemies and teammates several times, fake afking, trolling
Time and date of their offense: Sunday, 17th March, btw. 2:30 and 2:50 AM
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Got tked
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882976911796771900/C45381080E2A296E0E4C4FB1624FD9A5985A9272/

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: 3rdSFG_Lt_Thomas_Wallknox
Server(s) you are banned from: Group fighting
What was happening when you got banned: A guy called meister kept stabbing me with his short saber so I shot him once ( I got a slay ) he kept stabbing me the next round so I shot him again then I got perm banned
Time and date: 16th March  Time 23:45
Timezone: Uk
User Identification Number:

Donald said:
Unban Request:
37th_Glenda (or) 37th_Crumpet

I am sorry to say that i killed someone by shooting during one fight. I got a warning but then i killed after the round ended hoping there was no harm done :L i am sorry for my actions.

Sometime in november/december

Timezone: GMT

Ui Number: I do not know :L

No one on the ban list with those names, find your ID.

flammeus said:
Name of the person causing trouble: 63rd_Rgl_Corey
Nature of their offense: shot at enemies and teammates several times, fake afking, trolling
Time and date of their offense: Sunday, 17th March, btw. 2:30 and 2:50 AM
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Got tked
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882976911796771900/C45381080E2A296E0E4C4FB1624FD9A5985A9272/

Banned, thanks for reporting.

Thomas_The_Mighty said:
Unban Request;

What was happening when you got banned: A guy called meister kept stabbing me with his short saber so I shot him once ( I got a slay ) he kept stabbing me the next round so I shot him again then I got perm banned

Seeing as that some guy was in your regiment, and obviously you knew him. Even after you were warned you continued to shoot him. You will have a two week ban, 31/03/13.

Thomas_The_Mighty said:
Unban Request;

I slayed you the previous round and you then preceded to do it again. You know the rules yet you insisted on breaking them, just because he's in your regiment doesn't give you the right to shoot him nor does it give you the right to break any rules.

James Stewart said:
Thomas_The_Mighty said:
Unban Request;

I slayed you the previous round and you then preceded to do it again. You know the rules yet you insisted on breaking them, just because he's in your regiment doesn't give you the right to shoot him nor does it give you the right to break any rules.
Yes I know and I want to apologies for my actions. I should of stopped Retaliating. I'm sorry for my actions 

I am reposting it here :

Community name: 3tesIR_Adj_Martos
Steam Name: [3tes] Martos
Location/Timezone: GMT + 1
Regiments: 3tesIR
About yourself: I speak German, English and a little bit French and I love this game, most of my time I spend on this server .
Why you would be a good admin: Why you would be a good admin: I am often on the server and I respected the rules everytime. So I am playing this game very often in the early morning and late night and then there are mostly no admins on.

Previous Experience (if any): 3tesIR Servers

Community name: 5th_TFF_Maj_Graf_Zahl

Steam Name: brassder

Location/Timezone: GMT+1

Regiments: 5th_TFF

About yourself: I am the founder and the leader of the 5th_TFF playing this game since mm_russia3. Sometimes I can even get some of the bad-asses of melee :wink: .

Why you would be a good admin: I know the rules and totally agree with them. Also I know how to handle trolls as I have and had to handle them a lot.

Previous Experience (if any): I know how the adminpanels in warband work as i´m using them daily on our server.

I wouldn't recommend him, because he doesn't play groupfight that much ...
he is also impatient and would do admin abuse,
I know him because I was a member from the 5th TFF and I left the Regiment because The Leaders are arrogant.
He only would like to be admin because Mokito is admin and he left the 5th TFF like me ....

Graf_Zahl said:

About yourself: I am the founder and the leader of the 5th_TFF playing this game since mm_russia3. Sometimes I can even get some of the bad-asses of melee :wink: .

Why you would be a good admin: I know the rules and totally agree with them. Also I know how to handle trolls as I have and had to handle them a lot.

Previous Experience (if any): I know how the adminpanels in warband work as i´m using them daily on our server.

On a badass scale of nub to nub, how badass are said people?

Martos said:
I am reposting it here :

Community name: 3tesIR_Adj_Martos
Steam Name: [3tes] Martos
Location/Timezone: GMT + 1
Regiments: 3tesIR
About yourself: I speak German, English and a little bit French and I love this game, most of my time I spend on this server .
Why you would be a good admin: Why you would be a good admin: I am often on the server and I respected the rules everytime. So I am playing this game very often in the early morning and late night and then there are mostly no admins on.

Previous Experience (if any): 3tesIR Servers

Graf_Zahl said:

Both of you are accepted as admins, add me on steam ([91st] Soul).

Admin Application

Community name: Alex Fuchs
Steam name: Alex | [GLR] Fuchs
Location/Timezone: Germany/GMT+1

Regiments: 5th_TFF, 1te_GLR
About yourself: My nicknames are Alex and Fuchs I was 11 months in the 5th_TFF before i switched to the 1te_GLR. They are only german speaking Line Infantry Regiments. I´m  playing M&B for 740 hours and i´m playing almost everyday on the Groupfighting Server.

Why you would be a good admin:  In the fact that i'm everyday on the groupfight, and that i understand and agree the rules, i could punish every rulebreaker.

Previous Experience (if any): -

Tyber00 said:
I know him because I was a member from the 5th TFF and I left the Regiment because The Leaders are arrogant.
He only would like to be admin because Mokito is admin and he left the 5th TFF like me ....
That is the perfect example for the "needed to handle trolls" part.  :roll:

@Hawkes: On a badass scale from nub to nub the said people are most probably on the nub level.

Graf_Zahl said:
Tyber00 said:
That is the perfect example for the "needed to handle trolls" part.  :roll:

@Hawkes: On a badass scale from nub to nub the said people are most probably on the nub level.

I think Tyber is right with the last point, but that is just my opinion ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom