Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Stewart said:
Marvin5762 said:
Unban Request:

Name under which you were banned:18th_Cpl_Marvin
What was happening when you got banned:Iam not really sure, I played and then I got banned.
Time and date:21:00;17.09.2013
Timezone:UTC+1
User Identification Number:/
Give the pedantic and petulant nature of your Colonel I have decided to act in an equally pedantic and petulant manner, you can have your unban when Marton stops acting like a pompous little ****.


Its some time ago and I dont know how it looks between you two now, but I would really appreciate if you could unban me.
 
Marvin5762 said:
James Stewart said:
Marvin5762 said:
Unban Request:

Name under which you were banned:18th_Cpl_Marvin
What was happening when you got banned:Iam not really sure, I played and then I got banned.
Time and date:21:00;17.09.2013
Timezone:UTC+1
User Identification Number:/
Give the pedantic and petulant nature of your Colonel I have decided to act in an equally pedantic and petulant manner, you can have your unban when Marton stops acting like a pompous little ****.


Its some time ago and I dont know how it looks between you two now, but I would really appreciate if you could unban me.
Unbanned. luvchu
 
Name under which you were banned: Jorvasker
What was happening when you got banned: Nothing I joined and was banned
Time and date: I don't know sometime in the summer
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
User Identification Number: I don't know
 
LordJorvasker said:
Name under which you were banned: Jorvasker
What was happening when you got banned: Nothing I joined and was banned
Time and date: I don't know sometime in the summer
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
User Identification Number: I don't know
ye
 
Eazy-E said:
LordJorvasker said:
James Stewart said:
LordJorvasker said:
Name under which you were banned: Jorvasker
What was happening when you got banned: Nothing I joined and was banned
Time and date: I don't know sometime in the summer
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
User Identification Number: I don't know
ye
Gud yes?

Unbanned. No more skulduggery from you, NA plebeian!
Gud, Kthnxbai
 
Unban Request;
Hello,
First of all I'm very sorry. I didnt saw my brother playing on my pc cause I was by my family. So he played the hole time on my pc. I came back and saw i was banned on Multiple servers. Now that he has a new pc he wont bother me anymore. I'll make sure it wont happen again.
Name under which you were banned: I don't wich name my brother had, i think it was something with Big_Curved_Penis or something.
What was happening when you got banned: He spawned in with his name but further more i dont know anything sorry :/
Time and date: I don't know when it was sorry :/
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number: 69039
 
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: DarkCore
What was happening when you got banned: Dont know exactly anymore, i probably trolled :s
Time and date: Sometime in February i think
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number: 454170
 
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
What was happening when you got banned: Someone joined the server using the name "Horsie_Goes_Clop-Clip" and started to troll me. I asked for the admin (MacAllister) who then insulted my english (English is not my first language) and called me retarded. After a few more rounds I again asked the admin if he would ban the imposter - he then perma banned us both. I have no idea what I did to deserve a ban.
Time and date: 1/11/13 9-9:20 pm
Timezone: GMT
 
Clip-Clop said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
What was happening when you got banned: Someone joined the server using the name "Horsie_Goes_Clop-Clip" and started to troll me. I asked for the admin (MacAllister) who then insulted my english (English is not my first language) and called me retarded. After a few more rounds I again asked the admin if he would ban the imposter - he then perma banned us both. I have no idea what I did to deserve a ban.
Time and date: 1/11/13 9-9:20 pm
Timezone: GMT

Hey, Im the guy who was trolling Horsie, I'm not asking to be unbanned cos I want nothing to do with fascist scumbags that run this server, but I will say that Horsie does not deserve to get banned. He didn't do anything wrong, I was the one who was trolling not him. Just shows you how awful the admins are on his server. In short - unban Horsie he did nothing wrong, keep me banned I trolled him, your admins are **** and fascism is a despicable ideology.
 
Clip-Clop said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
What was happening when you got banned: Someone joined the server using the name "Horsie_Goes_Clop-Clip" and started to troll me. I asked for the admin (MacAllister) who then insulted my english (English is not my first language) and called me retarded. After a few more rounds I again asked the admin if he would ban the imposter - he then perma banned us both. I have no idea what I did to deserve a ban.
Time and date: 1/11/13 9-9:20 pm
Timezone: GMT

I was joking, I even insulted my-self. Someone else joined with your name, I banned you both because you BOTH had the same name, I couldn't tell the difference between you and the fake. If you took an offence, then I'm sorry.

EDIT :  I banned you and the other guy, how am I supposed to know which one is the real guy.
You said, can't really remember, but it was one the lines on : Someone joined with my name, please kick him or something. I don't think it's allowed to impersonate someone else. So I guess you should get unbanned.
 
Clop-Clip said:
Clip-Clop said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
What was happening when you got banned: Someone joined the server using the name "Horsie_Goes_Clop-Clip" and started to troll me. I asked for the admin (MacAllister) who then insulted my english (English is not my first language) and called me retarded. After a few more rounds I again asked the admin if he would ban the imposter - he then perma banned us both. I have no idea what I did to deserve a ban.
Time and date: 1/11/13 9-9:20 pm
Timezone: GMT

Hey, Im the guy who was trolling Horsie, I'm not asking to be unbanned cos I want nothing to do with fascist scumbags that run this server, but I will say that Horsie does not deserve to get banned. He didn't do anything wrong, I was the one who was trolling not him. Just shows you how awful the admins are on his server. In short - unban Horsie he did nothing wrong, keep me banned I trolled him, your admins are **** and fascism is a despicable ideology.
"in short unban him..." is that an order? There's nothing wrong with fascism.
 
James Stewart said:
There's nothing wrong with fascism.

ZSpi8uY.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom