Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name under which you were banned: 1er_Gren_So_Warder
What was happening when you got banned:  Admin(42nd Timurid) told me that If I don't stop with double X, he'll ban me. so I stopped, anyway he banned me  :neutral:
Time and date:Yesterday, I don't remember when exactly.

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned:JjUuRrAa
Server(s) you are banned from:Groupfighting_Server
What was happening when you got banned:I dont know exactly i am here for explain so: My friend was at me we testing first time legit and when i go toilet he got banned, he tell me he shot someone in the head so maybe thats the reasson i really doesnt know.
Time and date:Really dont know he doesnt remember
Timezone:GMT+2
User Identification Number:

Trendicek said:
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned:JjUuRrAa
Server(s) you are banned from:Groupfighting_Server
What was happening when you got banned:I dont know exactly i am here for explain so: My friend was at me we testing first time legit and when i go toilet he got banned, he tell me he shot someone in the head so maybe thats the reasson i really doesnt know.
Time and date:Really dont know he doesnt remember
Timezone:GMT+2
User Identification Number:
Don't lie.

Ok guys i was thinking you will call me a Liar. So i take some picture of evidence that will help in explain my ban.

Screenshot: http://screenshot.cz/8G1VM/

Maybe this will help in trust and believe me.

My friend advise me to take that mistake on yourself but if ill do that then it will be LIE!

Warder said:
Name under which you were banned: 1er_Gren_So_Warder
What was happening when you got banned:  Admin(42nd Timurid) told me that If I don't stop with double X, he'll ban me. so I stopped, anyway he banned me  :neutral:
Time and date:Yesterday, I don't remember when exactly.

You know it's against the rules, don't do it at all. Unbanned.

Axiom1 said:
Community name: 84e_CplFo_Axiom

Steam Name: [84e] Axiom

Location/Timezone: England/GMT

Regiments: 84e, 63e, 53e, 2ndCSG

About yourself: Am from Ireland but i currently live the in the UK,I like my sports football ect, i was in the process in joining the army but when i got there i didn't really enjoy it so i withdrew and now am at college.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because am all about stopping people from trolling servers and making it enjoyable for everyone playing.

Previous Experience (if any): 84e siege admin and melee groupfighting admin.
+1 Good admin.

Trendicek said:
Ok guys i was thinking you will call me a Liar. So i take some picture of evidence that will help in explain my ban.

Screenshot: http://screenshot.cz/8G1VM/

Maybe this will help in trust and believe me.

My friend advise me to take that mistake on yourself but if ill do that then it will be LIE!

Unbanned.

Community name:Father-Jack

Steam Name:Father Jack (77y)

Location/Timezone:grin:ublin GMT

Regiments: Ex-Corporal in the 77y

About yourself:Well I'm a teenager with a minor addiction to Groupfighting, While I may not have a lot of free time On my hands I often find myself playing quite late at night with little to no admins on. Have being in the community for just under 2 years and spent almost half of my time on groupfighting. I'm Irish which means I have a terrible sense of Humor and a Disliking of speaking the Irish language (I'm sure Tav is aware of that)

Why you would be a good admin:Well I have being playing on GroupFighting since MM and have seen myself slowly develop my melee skills on that server, I am On it daily and while I may not be amazing at melee (I'm actually a pretty average melee'r by no means amazing) I do like to go on it and Hone my skills.

Previous Experience (if any):3te_ArtyBattle (Pretty much artillery groupfighting) -3te no longer run this server and I do not admin it anymore

Thanks for reading, I look forward to you're feedback, Good or bad.

-Father Jack

Name under which you were banned: alpkerem
What was happening when you got banned: Some random people killing each other maybe :wink: Joke aside trying to have fun with a guy and got into an                                                                        argument with an admin. Said things including insults and ban hammer'ed. Though I admit I deserved to                                                                          be banned at the time, [insert some bloody whining here] yeah, what the hell, that's all.

Time and date: Around 7 pm - Yesterday (August 5)
Timezone: GMT+2
User Identification Number: I have no idea what the heck UserID is, then again you could always help me out, cheers.

Name under which you were banned: DDA_3JI_Osgt_Yde
What was happening when you got banned:  I botched the install of a texture pack and when i joined the server i was immediately kicked and was told i was autobanned for logging in with the admin password
Time and date: 15:30 6th of August 2013
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number: unknown, can be procured if necessary

Alp said:
Name under which you were banned: alpkerem
What was happening when you got banned: Some random people killing each other maybe :wink: Joke aside trying to have fun with a guy and got into an                                                                        argument with an admin. Said things including insults and ban hammer'ed. Though I admit I deserved to                                                                          be banned at the time, [insert some bloody whining here] yeah, what the hell, that's all.

Time and date: Around 7 pm - Yesterday (August 5)
Timezone: GMT+2
User Identification Number: I have no idea what the heck UserID is, then again you could always help me out, cheers.

Unbanned.

Yde said:
What was happening when you got banned:  I botched the install of a texture pack and when i joined the server i was immediately kicked and was told i was autobanned for logging in with the admin password

It was only a temp ban.

MarkvA said:
"Fixed a melee exploit, that worked through switching a musket between melee and fire mode rapidly."

ggwp

Also, finally.

Indeed.

Community name: 91st_Pte_Peter_Morgan

Steam Name: [91st] Blitz

Location/Timezone: Northern Ireland, GMT

Regiments: 91st Argyllshire Highlanders

About yourself: I'm 17, prepping for my GCSE's living in the riot capital of the world, have a slight addiction to gaming and of course in the regiment this server is hosted by for a long time now. Love to play on Groupfighting undoubtedly my favorite server and has been even before I joined the 91st and was some of the inspiration that made me join it. Supposedly according to the Regiment I also have a fit 11 year old sister. 

Why you would be a good admin: I want to help and do more for the regiment whenever and wherever I can and what better place to do it on the most popular melee server? I also find myself on Groupfighting at unusual times throughout the day and night feeling useless against people who break the rules clearly knowing what could happen to them and what the rules are.

Previous Experience (if any): Official EU Anglo-Zulu mod, it's little but at least I know the Administrative tools and what not. 

Builticus said:
Yde said:

It was only a temp ban.
Ahh, thank you very much, both for not being banned, as i can see it would be hard to prove my innocence, and the very high quality server

Blitzer said:
Community name: 91st_Pte_Peter_Morgan

Steam Name: [91st] Blitz

Location/Timezone: Northern Ireland, GMT

Regiments: 91st Argyllshire Highlanders

About yourself: I'm 17, prepping for my GCSE's living in the riot capital of the world, have a slight addiction to gaming and of course in the regiment this server is hosted by for a long time now. Love to play on Groupfighting undoubtedly my favorite server and has been even before I joined the 91st and was some of the inspiration that made me join it. Supposedly according to the Regiment I also have a fit 11 year old sister. 

Why you would be a good admin: I want to help and do more for the regiment whenever and wherever I can and what better place to do it on the most popular melee server? I also find myself on Groupfighting at unusual times throughout the day and night feeling useless against people who break the rules clearly knowing what could happen to them and what the rules are.

Previous Experience (if any): Official EU Anglo-Zulu mod, it's little but at least I know the Administrative tools and what not.

Message me on Steam

Also, Server is back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom