Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

This morning there were alot of trolls on the server. I could send you some screenshots over steam.
They kept on shooting, teamkilling, and I told them on a proper way that it was not allowed.

The guys who were doing that:

- MightyWoodWood ( TK on end of round - Shooting )
- Coldstream_Skr_Cdt_Bernie ( Shooting, TK'ing, Going militia )
- SirPagnaHD ( Shooting )

And some other people but you can see them on the screenshots / logs I guess  :roll:..

Sincerely,
Mack

I support Macks report and can only confirm what he already said.
I was playing myself on the server using the name "Mara"...I have to admit that i fired too in two rounds simply cause I forgot that i was on the groupfight server (it felt like battle).

If they return on the server I will have an eye on them, thanks alot for reporting you two.

Ban request

Name of the person causing trouble
Cindy, DutchFall and Muschiglatscher

Nature of their offense Teamkilling, shooting and trolling

Time and date of their offense 12:00pm gmt 28/7/12

2010-05-17_00002.jpg

2010-05-17_00009.jpg

2010-05-17_00010.jpg

2010-05-17_00013.jpg

2010-05-17_00015.jpg

2010-05-17_00016.jpg

2010-05-17_00019.jpg

2010-05-17_00021.jpg

2010-05-17_00020.jpg

Cheers.

Sorry for the downtime last night, the server is up and running again!  :cool:

Great Tavington. Let's take some screenshots and put them into the thread later when I get home! We need to come up with some names aswell!  :wink:

King_Kabab said:
Awesome server.
Both best melee training and fun experience Napoleonic Wars can offer :wink:

P.S: i got banned, and i posted a unban request here
Thanks for further help, i really didn't want to :cry:.
Yeah sorry for the late reply, but due to the 2nd Coldstream being a general nuisance on the server and from what I've seen being a very trolly regiment in general I'm not going to unban you any time soon especially not until your Colonel learns to stop trolling.

James Stewart said:
Yeah sorry for the late reply, but due to the 2nd Coldstream being a general nuisance on the server and from what I've seen being a very trolly regiment in general I'm not going to unban you any time soon especially not until your Colonel learns to stop trolling.

Good call.

V-M-P11 said:
you know that was a mistake and i am sorry about that.
Was only a temp ban, you shot a admin sorting out people who round after round kept cocking about in spawn, are you really that stupid?

You've already been perm banned once, don't let it happen again.

Back
Top Bottom