• New maps/fix some maps

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • To get more people on the server

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Everything is alright

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't, all I really do on mm now D= maybe you can talk with someone about having a temp server rented from them and put it up? :,(

Evanovic said:
James Stewart said:
I'd put it up while your putting your new server up if you want. (Free of charge) love the server to much to see it go :wink:

Will it be hosted in the UK?  :grin: :grin: :grin:
Same box type as Official, so you can expect the same ping's if not lower due to Vince's box hosting a multitude of servers.

Just buy a box in Sweden.. Got damnit. We all know it's the best for everyone. :smile:

I don't I say put it in..... the CONGO! then everyone will have sucky internet, meaning it is all fair =D

Whoah guys, too radical suggestions here, we all know Narnia is the place to put this thing...

Evan

Idea for a map, Two arenas separated by a door so 15v15 wont be a clusterf**k , If one team wins both arenas the round is over, if both teams only win 1 arena they break the door down and fight. This way half the kills wont be back stabs and more interesting

Coconut said:
Idea for a map, Two arenas separated by a door so 15v15 wont be a clusterf**k , If one team wins both arenas the round is over, if both teams only win 1 arena they break the door down and fight. This way half the kills wont be back stabs and more interesting

I like backstabbing...  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom