Votes: 27 50.9%
  • To get more people on the server

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Everything is alright

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir_Torres said:
We need to get more maps for the MM server because sonner or later people will go to other server because they will be more dated.

More maps honey? We created 8 new maps in 3-4 days, thats more you can exspect from us :wink:
But like Evan already said, no worries, were working on new maps!
gokiller said:
I'm working on a dam sneaky trap map,

Will show you when it's finished Vampire :wink:
Great mate!Looking forward to it!
CrackMania said:
i like the one were you fight on the bridge **** skill everyone to afraid to attack hehe
Well, mostly people like it to jump down from the bridge..but if they like it...:grin:

This server is awesome! It's perfect to train your melee skills with other pr0s ( no more MM_Official_Duel!), my ping is very low, it's very fun and new maps are perfect.
New favourite server for the Italian Brigade!

Two new maps added -
Nordic Arena aka. Beach
201203230000nbi9vuyg8o.jpg
The Ship aka. House 2
201203230000fiwyumh6b8.jpg

You can set down the limit of Officers on 1, but there can be 3 officers then, because one per regiment.
Militia isnt controlable , only with slaying, and I think that would be **** slaying everybody because of choosing militia.
Btw. you can choose your little sword as Inf , too.If youre a good melee player you can kill people with it like swinging an axe :wink:

TheBlackVampire said:
You can set down the limit of Officers on 1, but there can be 3 officers then, because one per regiment.
Militia isnt controlable , only with slaying, and I think that would be **** slaying everybody because of choosing militia.
Btw. you can choose your little sword as Inf , too.If youre a good melee player you can kill people with it like swinging an axe :wink:
I still think you should allow Officer's tbh. Just regulate it.

James Stewart said:
TheBlackVampire said:

Well i think the basic idea of the group fighting server is to help out with practice of the group fighting tournament and give the same sort of feeling if officers was allowed that would not be the same. I know that militia is not allowed either but they can not be turned off.

Just an idea

dan1993uk said:
James Stewart said:
TheBlackVampire said:

Well i think the basic idea of the group fighting server is to help out with practice of the group fighting tournament and give the same sort of feeling if officers was allowed that would not be the same. I know that militia is not allowed either but they can not be turned off.

Just an idea
I've noticed my group melee improve in leaps and bounds from this server and I can't stress how good it is, I just feel maybe one two Officers might make it a bit more interesting and prepare people for Linebattle's because most of my kill's in LB's come from people who simply can't block left and right. Anyhow if they keep it the way it is it won't bother me all to much as it will still be my favourite server to go on.

Thank's for hosting btw.

Back
Top Bottom