• New maps/fix some maps

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • To get more people on the server

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Everything is alright

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i Had some troubles with finding the server and when i foudn i coudnt connect to it its over now (me thinksss) maybe you know something what could have caused it?

ps fine server btw :smile:

i have an old and bad PC, when played on the Vampires Cave of Bats aka. Training Map, had some lags there, just like on the Tropical Island map
Strange, because it isn't big and don't have so many trees or other stuff, like the Island

All off, except dynamic lighting, and set to low
And there is no torches, i told about this map
a2dbfa96a10a8721ced9b62bf8a17143.png

Shamble said:
i have an old and bad PC, when played on the Vampires Cave of Bats aka. Training Map, had some lags there, just like on the Tropical Island map
Strange, because it isn't big and don't have so many trees or other stuff, like the Island

It could be the water.

gokiller said:
Suggestion: Remove the bridge map. For most players it's more fun to jump of than actually fight  :roll:

:razz:

Yes I have to agree with Gokiller. When Bridge Map comes along all the fighting stops and it's just jump jump jump.  :roll:

Also, I like the idea of the Ship Map, but I think the Island needs to be bigger and also I personally don't like all the trees in the way. I would perfer without trees and stuff in the way, maybe you could put trees around the side instead of in the middle. :wink:

Another thing, the Cage Map textures are a bit weird. Again, I like the idea but it really is hard to look at with your eyes because of the textures. :cool:

The Snowy Map needs some fixes: e.g. there are 2 holes that need to be filled, but otherwise it's good!

Beach and Bat Cave maps are pretty much perfect  :wink:

Keep up the good work! Hottest Server on the block at the moment.  :grin:

Evan

Steins beach party is great but needs to be BIGGER!! When there are 50 players on it gets really crowded.

Evan

We need to get more maps for the MM server because sonner or later people will go to other server because they will be more dated.

Sir_Torres said:
We need to get more maps for the MM server because sonner or later people will go to other server because they will be more dated.

Actually these maps are newer than the other Servers' maps so they'll always be the 'latest thing', that is, till the patch comes out. Aside that, the main thing that is so attractive about this server is the gameplay (all melee, no shooting, small space), so there's even more reason why people will keep coming back to it.

No doubt they will make more maps though  :wink:

Evan

This server gets the stamp of awesomesauceness! If anything I do wish to echo some people regarding the space of the some maps, because as it is atm some maps get too cramped up when there are more people online.

Back
Top Bottom