[Group]Union of Steel (DEAD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I basically just made a thread like this...

And why would the Watch have official enemies? They are not a full organized faction...

Anyway perhaps I was sounding a bit rude and sorry for that. Good luck.

Citizen_Kane said:
I basically just made a thread like this...

And why would the Watch have official enemies? They are not a full organized faction...

Anyway perhaps I was sounding a bit rude and sorry for that. Good luck.
It is entirely possible to have enemies, for example a highly organized group of bandits etc. Anyway thanks and good luck with yours  :grin:.

Good Luck. Since im no officer I can not agree to an alliance but I think we will be working closely with you.

Sgt. John MacWard
C.O Of 2nd Corp Mercenaries
United States Army

Slawtering said:
Good Luck. Since im no officer I can not agree to an alliance but I think we will be working closely with you.

Sgt. John MacWard
C.O Of 2nd Corp Mercenaries
United States Army
Indeed, not only do we help the general public we also help other groups with anything from simple bank protection to hunting down wanted bandits, all for free of course seeing as we are a non profit organization dedicated to helping those in need.

Character Name:grin:ane
Age(optional):
Will you follow all the rules?: Yes
Do you think you can uphold the law and bring justice to those who deserve it? Yes i believe i can 

shadowarcher said:
Accepted, please put on these tags in game(Militia_Posse_Dane) and choose the war veteran class, lawman is reserved for those higher than vigilante.

do i put steel_Militia_Dane or  Militia_Posse_Dane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom