Group Photo

Users who are viewing this thread

I have fond memories of the 10/8/2017 Dev Blog and the TW group photo posted with it:
0e21da79ae35b98531656366651d25b5ead04ce8.jpg

The blog explained that Taleworlds had 25 artists, 5 designers, 12 gameplay programmers, 8 engine developers, 5 sandbox programmers, 5 Q&A staff and 19 admin and support staff. Impressive manpower for an independent studio.

It would be great to have an updated photo, but Covid 19 makes such close association far too risky. So, I've spoofed one for fun:
Mdu1D.jpg
I was only able to track down 69 forum membership logos, so I apologise to anyone I missed or included in the wrong date order. Compiling the spoof photo, I couldn't help but notice a pattern in the dates everyone earned their developer rankings on these forums. Only 24 of the 69 were officially ranked TW Devs prior to 2019. During 2019,39 people were ranked as full time Devs - a massive influx. Presumably, most of them worked as unpaid interns during 2018, which suggests that Taleworlds has only had a stable and trained (interns wear L plates) workforce of its current size since 2019. If that's correct, our expectations of Bannerlord due to its often quoted 'long development' were too optimistic.
IMO Bannerlord is beautiful and I hope TW's hard working team can flesh out all its missing features for their target full release date. Thanks for all your efforts, I'm sure Bannerlord will be a great game. I look forward to modding it.

PS those of you still wearing question marks need to get a forum logo ASAP. :smile:

Great photos ... but ... dare I say it ? ... errrrr .. i want to say it but ... uurr ... "International Dorks" ... damn it slipped out! sorry... I couldn't control it .. whew!

But i love this game and it trounces the opposition so .. "Winning I.D. Team" :grin:

I added forum nicks of some especially Single-Player related and active in forum. There are more devs active however I could not add ones I am not sure. Sorry for that.

A3swb.png
Wow its so odd to associate the forum people to actual faces, you're all beautiful <3

Only 24 of the 69 were officially ranked TW Devs prior to 2019. During 2019,39 people were ranked as full time Devs - a massive influx. Presumably, most of them worked as unpaid interns during 2018, which suggests that Taleworlds has only had a stable and trained (interns wear L plates) workforce of its current size since 2019. If that's correct, our expectations of Bannerlord due to its often quoted 'long development' were too optimistic.

A lot of devs either made accounts or started visiting the forums more when we started the beta, which explains the influx with the dev member group on the forum. :smile:

Hold on. So callum is not a bot programmed to say "soon™" every now and then?

I mean, I know my blogs aren't great, but damn... I'm not sure if I should be upset or amazed that you thought I was AI.

I added forum nicks of some especially Single-Player related and active in forum. There are more devs active however I could not add ones I am not sure. Sorry for that.

A3swb.png
Thanks. Great to put faces to familiar forum members. :smile:

A lot of devs either made accounts or started visiting the forums more when we started the beta, which explains the influx with the dev member group on the forum. :smile:
Thanks for the clarification.

Oh boy.
This thread is a strange mixture of Pokémon and Big Brother Is Watching you.
I'm a visionary then, check this :lol:
---
@mexxico Your relation with Terco_Viejo has increased from 50 to 75
Great dev, better person

---

[..]I mean, I know my blogs aren't great, but damn... I'm not sure if I should be upset or amazed that you thought I was AI.

tenor.gif

You've earned redemption. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom