[Group C] Round 1 Fixtures (Random) | 13/12/2012-15/12/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Swordyke said:
sotamursu123 said:
If someone can take screens from the stream and post here for me, i'd appreciate that!

I took only three, as I was only there for 3 of the spawns  :shock:

34rzrko.jpg
u60q9.jpg
oiyhxx.jpg

First screen
2012121400003.jpg

So TMW is competive european team now? Maybe i missed something, but thats whats the screens show. Even worse than mercs in samurai :wink: Congrats anyways.

TMW is mainly a team built specifically for this MMNFC, most of the players we have are either clanless or their clans aren't competitive.
There are some players (3) that are proper TMW's and we will decide if we gonna become truly competitive after this cup.
This model has been applied in NA for a long time, on the competitive scene there you don't have clans but teams, team made of players for various clans and we imported that model to EU to follow the TMW spirit.

Sure sure, no excuses :grin:
I see a team full of mercs,just like u admit. But no problem. Just thought ur based in usa,maybe my fault. Good night :wink:

Maynd said:

^

Jelly aside, we are based in the US of A, for the most part. We've always had more euro members than most US clans, what with DukeDick and Kohath, then Lust, Kain, Blacktide, Maynd, Crazyboy, and Sammac. And so when the opportunity presented itself to expand to Europe, we jumped on it like a voracious pack of 100% American wolves on a helpless European lamb. Since then, we've gotten 3 more lovely, wonderful europeople to join up as official members, and are exploiting making use of other eurofriends to help out the cause.

ClockWise said:
when the opportunity presented itself to expand to Europe, we jumped on it like a voracious pack of 100% American wolves on a helpless European lamb.

Damn, we must defend ourself D: America invading europe again D=

Back
Top Bottom