Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

_COS_

Recruit
Summary: Ground texture is missing from all of the native maps.
How to Reproduce: Play a native map in multiplayer
Scene Name (if related):All of the native maps.
Media (Screenshots & Video):I was only able to get a picture of 5 native maps but you can be sure ground texture is missing from all of the native maps.

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I also have this problem. Prior to the full release I was getting some texture issues - which I won't get into here, but my texture issues have now expanded to the entire map (screenshots are in very low graphics settings, though the problem also exists on very high).

Specs:
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 Ti LHR 8 GB GAMING OC Rev 2.0
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.7212
CPU: Intel Core i7-12700KF 3.6 GHz 12-Core Processor
RAM: Kingston Fury Beast 32GB 5600MHz DDR5 CL40 DIMM KF556C40BBK2-32
MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI ATX LGA1700
STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD

This looks like it may have been resolved for me with the patch on the 26 October (buildid 9803403). Will update if this is no longer the case.

Hey, can you please delete the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" file and verify the integrity of the game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hey, can you please delete the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" file and verify the integrity of the game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
Did not help. Ground still looks like on screens.
Even a complete reinstall of the game did not help.

Is the GPU Drivers up to date?
I deleted Mount & Blade II Bannerlord file and verified my files but the issue is persistent. My GPU drivers are also up to date. It's not a problem on my end, this is a problem for everyone playing native maps. You can reproduce this issue by playing a native map in multiplayer. Last update broke something with ground textures.

I deleted Mount & Blade II Bannerlord file and verified my files but the issue is persistent. My GPU drivers are also up to date. It's not a problem on my end, this is a problem for everyone playing native maps. You can reproduce this issue by playing a native map in multiplayer. Last update broke something with ground textures.
I had also tried verifying my game cache and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. My GPU drivers were all up to date. I ended up giving up on it though, and was pleasantly surprised when the update after full release fixed it for me.

Is the GPU Drivers up to date?
Trying older version of drivers and then update to newest - nothing change.
Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Screenshot-2022-10-28-15-26-57-75.png

I think i found the problem. Something wrong with compressed_shader_cache.sack from SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders\D3D11 folder. I deleted it and let game recomplie shaders itself (Lots of freezes and lags and invisible armor when you get hit). Now i have normal ground like it's was before.

Back
Top Bottom