SP Fantasy [WB] Grim Age: Ostland Campaign - Alpha released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah its a different kind of renown and should be listed under character info. This renown depends on how active you are and what kind of troops you field. I was in trouble a few times after getting chaos prisoners that brought my renown down quite a bit. 

Ahh ok, i've managed to completely miss that part. Gonna check into that later tonight when i have time to game a bit. Thx Notsure :smile:

From what I've understood it's just the normal renown, but every one of your active units "takes up" some renown, which limits what and how many units you can recruit in your party. Basically imagine this (numbers made up) : you have 150 renown. You get a Chaos Warrior who costs 100 renown. You still have your 150 renown, they're not "spent" - it just means that your available pool for recruiting other units is only 50 renown now, so you can't hire a second Chaos Warrior until you get 50 more renown.
The tier system means that low units cost basically nothing (Marauders are 5 renown iirc ?) and higher-tier units which are insanely stronger (check out the planned stats for the Knights of Nurgle... not sure if Empire stats have been posted or not) are super expensive, but are worth it.

Not that i know of, he was busy with school last i heard but he's still motivated to work on it.

Furok stopped working on this mod but since then AndreusAs has taken over, he posted on the previous page and it's thanks to him that there is at least a playable version to test. 

Sartek said:
Seen the cheat menu mentioned in this thread.

Is it somewhere in the mod menus or something, like in some mods I have played before and I am just missing it or...?

It was for adding items to your inventory that are not otherwise accessible in-game

You need to press ctrl + \ and type in "cheatmenu", then go to the camp options and you'll see the cheat menu, choose "find an item" and browse all items in the mod. You still need to pay for their value though. Once you are done type "nocheatmenu" and you'll be set to go with your brand new items

For a good warhammer mod you can check out Warsword conquest in the finished mods thread; there should be an update with stuff from this mod in just a matter of weeks (days maybe?), so you might want to wait for it as it will not be save-game compatible.
Cheers !  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom