Grenades

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my engish

Grenades are needed for a fight with campers, that they were not used in infighting, detonation of grenade must be "slow". A grenade falls, lies a few seconds, smokes, sparkles, hisses, and then bursts, thus, soldiers will have possibility to escape, but they will have to abandon shelter.

It is as an example possible to look singleplayer of 1866

I wouldn't want grenades back in it anyway because during the napoleonic times the grenadiers never even use them.  :cool:

If you were to introduce grenades again I would recommend

1. Timed explosion

2.Make them obvious as he said with sparks and smoke

3.Low damage area

Longshaft said:
If you were to introduce grenades again I would recommend

1. Timed explosion

2.Make them obvious as he said with sparks and smoke

3.Low damage area

fully agreed !

NightHawkreal said:
Low damage area?

he means about the AoE (Area of Effect): how high the damage would be and in wich spaces it would appear fromout the grenade item.

also i could make a red light animated texture or something, then we can make a exclamation mark over the Grööönöötz !

.. i mean, i really could do this :wink:

Saying that the previous grenades were overpowered is an invalid argument. They could be remade so they'd only do maximum damage when the grenade is right under you and not completely kill you if you're not on top of it. I wouldn't mind grenades, just think it would be hard to put in a proper throwing system.

HarbingerOfDoom said:
just think it would be hard to put in a proper throwing system.

scince they was implemented, they should allready have a code for this :wink:

If will there be time to escape, a damage will be not so important, and if did not have time - who to blame? Main that  area was not too large

I thought about technology of "ragdoll" for grenades, but does not know how possibly it...

General K said:
I wouldn't want grenades back in it anyway because during the napoleonic times the grenadiers never even use them.  :cool:

I agree with this. Just be a man and charge in.

NightHawkreal said:
And die like a hero, brave, but useless :smile:

Get in a group of people, I found endless fun in being the first man over the top, admitedly being the meatshield and getting shot but hey, 1 less bullet for the guys following to take.

Well tbh what will happen is this:

people camp one end, people camp the other, Toss a grenade in first = Winning team because people will run out of cover for the other campers to pretty mcuh "Harvest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom