Greeks Preview pgs 10 -> 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you liked it.

tenerife_boy said:
Is there a plan to show us the same progress but with greek factions???
thanks

To be honest with you, there isn't much to be added to greeks. Not because I don't want to but really because I've recreated basically all relevant equipment I could from Osprey and other references, including pottery. I don't have much to add in that regard and considering this is an accuracy project, I won't just make stuff up and put in there.

My friend rgcotl, the maker of the troy mod, has gifted me with a better plume model for the helmets, I have yet to play with materials file for it, but aside from that there isn't much else for greeks.

EDIT:

There is also some greek items that were included in the original brf that did not make it into the demo, they'll be in of course.

Oh, yeah, awesome. I hope I'll be playing this online with our countrymen when its done. And with a decent ping.  :wink:

EDIT:

Another persian heavy horseman.

semttulo1cpiazd.jpg

Offtopic

Hey,

I am Brazilian.

I thought I was the only one!

:shock:

You gotta be kidding me.  :lol:

EDIT:

My apologies for our off-topic, but I've just realized that after talking in english to him for days after having him on my team, he's actually my countryman.  :roll:

Oh My ....

The guy we thought was MIA in Greece was actually 400 km from here.

And, BTW we have a similar lifestyle.

I never thought Greece was in Brazil but, man, it doesn´t matter. We WERE THERE some other time.

Enough of this offtopic. Sorry guys but, that´s just astonishing!

Yes, like I said in the other post, some people got confused due to my mod themed profile. Considering I have always posted in the brazilian / portuguese forum, I wonder why that happened. Well, doesn't matter, anyway.

I will be posting some more updates soon.

EDIT:

In fact, I just realized that I have most of Persia ready, I will be working on scripts for a while.

Lynores said:
Yes, like I said in the other post, some people got confused due to my mod themed profile. Considering I have always posted in the brazilian / portuguese forum, I wonder why that happened. Well, doesn't matter, anyway.

I will be posting some more updates soon.

EDIT:

In fact, I just realized that I have most of Persia ready, I will be working on scripts for a while.

err i thought Brazil use Spanish?
may be I wrong
if not then it mean the Argentina use it?
or may be you guys can speak both

but quite misunderstand that nearly everyone in the box think Lynores is a Hellenic
and now it turn out that you far over the "New world"
well after all misunderstanding clear I hope you not working in Amazon Jungle :lol:

Back
Top Bottom