• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Greece.

Do you support Greece's decision on the bailout plan?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Vicccard

Master Knight
7s2dfdt.jpg

I like all this personification like the government's expenditures affect you. :lol:

Excepting the Greek's of course, obviously it affects them. Finns, Dutchies, Germans? Not so much.

Temuzu

Marquis
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
TheLoneWolf1 said:
But please do come for vacation, I've slept with an Italian tourist once, a German one as well, hell I've slept with English tourists (they are by far the worst, they come here and drink to death). I would like to taste Finnish as well.
Chaddius Thundercock over here. :lol: Talking **** might work on Facebook, but not so much on a Turkish RPG board.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Vicccard said:

Well, that particular image could describe the majority of the discussion participants in this thread. You people cannot have a civilized, light-hearted or not, discussion. You all go "Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh Germany, bad, **** you" and "Greeks pay debt, lazy, scammers, blah blah".

If this thread is an analogy of what goes through the Eurozone, I am really not surprised that a deal hasn't been cut yet.

rejenorst said:
On a not so serious note; thought this was amusing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvl9N9GdraQ

That guy is nuts.  :razz:
Not what is considered an intelligent pass-time activity, but amusing, nontheless.  :smile:

K-64

Archduke
TheLoneWolf1 said:
I've slept with an Italian tourist once, a German one as well, hell I've slept with English tourists (they are by far the worst, they come here and drink to death).

I'm guessing that's how you're paying off your debts in particular?

Temuzu

Marquis
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
crodio said:
Greece: the new thailand
http://greece.greekreporter.com/2015/05/05/prostitution-thrives-during-greek-crisis/

Pretty much.

As far as prices go, there has been a significant drop, after Greece was hit by the economic crisis. Specifically, compared to 2009 the study estimates that prices have fallen by 20% to 50%. Most female prostitutes get paid between 5 and 30 euros. However, the researchers were shocked to find that many prostitutes request even less that 5 euros, a fact that reflects their economic situation.

Literally cheaper than a Thai whore. :lol:

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
And I stand here asking: Where the hell are these cheap prostitutes? What am I missing in life and why?

As far as I know the good(clean) ones for an all around one ask for 50 to 60€.

Source: ...ehm.

Stabbing Hobo

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
VonTwat said:
Gestricius said:
That'll make Turkey want to join the EU even more.  :iamamoron:
Honestly, even Turkey would be a better EU member than what Greece currently is. If there was a vote to either keep Greece or replace it with Turkey, I'd gladly embrace our new Turkish brothers into the union. :lol:
In the end, we're all TURK.

Swissky

I'm not sure why but that sounds like something Buzzfeed readers would write. ****ing Buzzfeeders.

Top Bottom