Great The Deluge players' mobilization! Every wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

sroda1en.png

Great The Deluge players' mobilization! This Wednesday on Tawerna's server the loudest and the fiercest Mount&Blade group will gather!
We invite you to a cyclic community play, we guarantee diverse and organized entertainment in the best sarmatic climate! The gathering will be held on every Wednesday, so reserve your time already! Inform your friends and clan! We play from 20:00 UTC+1 till late night hours, join us whenever you like. For everyone willing there will be prepared TeamSpeak and proper leadership. We invite organized regiments and all freelancers.

General Information:
Server: 1_Deluge_Tawerna​
Game modes: No restrictions, from battle to invasion.​
TeamSpeak: for volunteers.​
Time: We start at 20:00 UTC+1 and play till the last player.​

Rules and notes:
During the play standard server rules will apply.​
We ask regiments to join our TeamSpeak.​

Team Speak:
Server: 46.4.127.117:9988​
Channel: The Deluge​

Strange, no one wrote anything about game,and it was pretty fun and nice, except those lags
Since next Wednesday falls on 26th December, will the event take place?
Also, if those lags appeared because of amount of players on Tawerna server, would you thought about finding another(more powerful?)server? :roll:

I want to support The Deluge and the player base and I got free time for it.  :smile:
If you got problems with the server, I can provide you with one for free contact me if you're interested.

Had some good times, only complaints would be poor choice of some maps. There's plentiful of others more appropriate than the overly repeated "Kirch" and "Golden fields". The former becomes rather anti-climatic especially when there's hardly any organized manners whatsoever. And with the latters half portion of players hiding on, in and around one single building, you get no feeling of the greater numbers.

Had a me a jolly fine time, nevertheless. Long live powder and barrel!

I haven't played this module in quite a while, but I still have some very good memories from it. The invasion mode was definitely a blast. :grin:

I'll be sure to join soon.

KuroiNekouPL said:
So how was it on the technical side for you? Any lags?
I must say that I did experience some lagging on some servers in the very beginning, especially when the weather was set to storm at night. Now it seems to be alright.

Also, my connection occasionally jumps to high pings (150 to above 300) on the servers which are present right now. That might be because I live in the west of the Netherlands, while most servers are located in Eastern Europe. I don't think it has anything to do with the mod itself, but I have to say that it's kinda frustrating if it helps making me lose a duel 13 times in a row with the same player. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom