Great Mod so Far heres my views

Users who are viewing this thread

MGStewart

Regular
I love some of the different units.  Especialy mercenery men like lancers can have specific jobs in my battles.

The text on some screens matches colours to the background and cant read for example when you press Escape to continue, options , save and exit you cant read it but i know what they are because i been playing ages.

The combat style i dont usualy like but it can grow on me i prefer vanilla native combat

I think the map could be a bit brighter at night its really difficult to see and even during day its quite hard.

Only really just started but im liking it so far hope you keep up content

MGStewart said:
I love some of the different units.  Especialy mercenery men like lancers can have specific jobs in my battles.
I am trying to get some more tribal mercenaries in game as well
The text on some screens matches colours to the background and cant read for example when you press Escape to continue, options , save and exit you cant read it but i know what they are because i been playing ages.
Yeah, I have put some smoother material behind the options for the next version. I have heard this before and I know what you mean about knowing where to find the options anyway, which is why it has been overlooked for so long
The combat style i dont usualy like but it can grow on me i prefer vanilla native combat
If you prefer native you can replace the animations in the mod quite simply;
  • Go to Native Module and copy the actions.txt file
  • Go to New Elgante Module and paste actions.txt file
  • Click yes to overwrite
  • Profit!???
I think the map could be a bit brighter at night its really difficult to see and even during day its quite hard.
Haven't heard that before, I am guessing it is the dim grass texture that is creating this effect?
Only really just started but im liking it so far hope you keep up content

I'm having problem with some text, also.  The screen that shows my party and/or prisoners, is very difficult to read.

sidhos said:
I'm having problem with some text, also.  The screen that shows my party and/or prisoners, is very difficult to read.
I am redesigning the UI for many of these menus, as they are hard to read and I couldn't anticipate all the places the text would show up. But for now you can fix this by going into the "Textures" folder of this mod and searching for "Party_Window", delete this. The party screen should then return to native

That only partially worked.  It did change the party window back to vanilla, but the names of the troops are still in brown on top of what appears to be brown wooden planks.  It is a little easier to read than before, though.  Thanks.

sidhos said:
  That only partially worked.  It did change the party window back to vanilla, but the names of the troops are still in brown on top of what appears to be brown wooden planks.  It is a little easier to read than before, though.  Thanks.
If you go into textures again and delete "interface" then that should solve that problem

I love some of the different units
hu6b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom