Great Khan Information and General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

A few of this picture are just gold.  Gold, Jerry! :lol:

We have 250-some pictures from the film Mongol that we are using as a reference, but most of the armor is difficult to see, as faces are the director's focus.  We have some good pictures that Steve doesn't seem to appreciate. :razz:

I love a lot of that stuff, and it will do wonders for Great Khan.

Well, do not asked me.. It's for you and mongol team to decide..  :lol:

I got some mongolian warrior pic too! :

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2189/157lq3.jpg[/img
[img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1614/6556tu4.jpg]
s7dw.jpg

31-4.jpg

yuanhatanelchforwebth4.jpg

ikhayanliljn8.jpg

ikhayandetailkl9.jpg

4hologlilse3.jpg

Thanks a lot for the pictures Sir Andre.  Send as many as you'd like, with pali gone I'll have to start building a portfolio with all of the pictures you've researched for us. :smile:

Also, I could start with looking at a few hsitorical 'names' for troops for the Great Khan series. :smile:

All or any other ideas are also welcome.

You are welcome!

Ok, Here you go..

mongol_warrior.jpg

Bild_mongol_Archer.jpg

Bild_Mongol_mounted.jpg

Ongirat Warrior
kalmyk_warrior.jpg

gorelik20cp7.jpg

polskaarmia61ym.jpg

Those are some pic that i manage to get in my spare time.. I will post more later..  :wink:

Some brilliant findings you have there.  If you want, you cand send these pictures to the 'model' thread so that our team can have a look at them and possibly even create some of them.

thanks a lot though. :smile: It's appreciated.

That ger picture is pure win.  We should definitely work on getting those in as realistically as possible.

WEI, GET ON MSN AND STAY ON, *****!

Another from me :
(I have post some off the last year)
Mongolia.Bets%20252.jpg

_41873422_ap_warrior416.jpg

_41873416_ap_onwards416.jpg

_41873410_ap_helmet416.jpg

_41873420_ap_phones416.jpg

Mongolia.Bets%20172.jpg

thekidanheadquartersxitwo4.png

battlebetweenmongolsandjz1.png

mongolarmyleaveskarakorld3.png

archersattackingmid13thgx0.png

Thanks skyler! I have posted the first and the third picture last year.. I dont know you lost them too..  :???:

About the Mongol tent, this might be off topic but, I've sleeped in one, and its Very cold. The Chinese call it Meng Gu Bao. Anyway have you guys seen the Mongol movie? It was made in 2007, it look pretty good. :grin:

jong836 said:
About the Mongol tent, this might be off topic but, I've sleeped in one, and its Very cold. The Chinese call it Meng Gu Bao. Anyway have you guys seen the Mongol movie? It was made in 2007, it look pretty good. :grin:

I haven't yet  :oops:  BUT don't say anything!  Steve still thinks I'm a diehard mongol fanboy ;o

Not by any means.  We're all working on the project still, it's just University and real life is more important to us.  We have all the resources we need and I'm slowly working on making armorus for all of the factions.  But it takes time and I have very little help.  But no, we are not 'dead' :grin: Not by a long shot.

Wei.Xiadi said:
Not by any means.  We're all working on the project still, it's just University and real life is more important to us.  We have all the resources we need and I'm slowly working on making armorus for all of the factions.  But it takes time and I have very little help.  But no, we are not 'dead' :grin: Not by a long shot.

Ohhh.......................Okay, I just asked because, like there was no new posts and Pali-Gap got permabanned. :sad:

Anyway, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom