Great Job Taleworlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Aura (Zaffa)

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Community puts together siege event. Servers crash repeatedly. Really proving why custom servers are needed and Taleworld servers can't be trusted.

Given that player feedback is ignored anyways, think its about time to just release the custom servers.

I just hope they stop fixing silly campaign balancing and start focusing on making the core mechanics work so then they enable modding and people fix this game themselves. Same thing with the servers

I just hope they stop fixing silly campaign balancing and start focusing on making the core mechanics work so then they enable modding and people fix this game themselves. Same thing with the servers

This. I cannot understand this from both a singleplayer and multiplayer viewpoint, tweaking balancing unless something is grossly out of whack is just not worth it at this point. The game will change so much it's wasted work.

Community puts together siege event. Servers crash repeatedly.
Its funny because I was invited to this event and somebody asked me if I was going to go and I replied "I have played siege servers three times, and two times they have crashed." I did not attend the event but it is humorous to me that I predicted the result as a backseat seer. Sorry about the disappointment to those involved, we are all on this sinking titanic of a community together.

Back
Top Bottom