Great, its Singleplayer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Draco Wrath

When I saw this mod, and its name was latin, I almost had a heart attack.

Then I saw it was singleplayer, hope this goes well for you guys!

Draco Wrath said:
When I saw this mod, and its name was latin, I almost had a heart attack.

Then I saw it was singleplayer, hope this goes well for you guys!

we're going to add mp later :wink:

Tsubodai's edit: Please don't raise their hopes about mp too much as the sp needs to be done and made sure that its stable first!

i dont want to put you down but i recommend staying to single. as i bet you know M&G came out and you basically have a single player version of that. if you make a multi you will probably fall just shot of M&G as it will have a huge community once you fin single player.

Aventori said:
i dont want to put you down but i recommend staying to single. as i bet you know M&G came out and you basically have a single player version of that. if you make a multi you will probably fall just shot of M&G as it will have a huge community once you fin single player.
I agree keep it your minds set on SP and make it better. When ever I lok at the servers on WB I see Native, Mount and Musket and a few others. I doubt people will want to play a differtent MP mod. The mod is very interesting and I will follow it, I was just turned away quickly when I saw it was giving native choices at Character creation and it confused me greatly.

Peppers said:
SP please so you dont destroy the community by splitting it in two..... :roll:

relax guys we'll probebly add mp later on, but for now all we want is a good sp

chargers1783 said:
I was just turned away quickly when I saw it was giving native choices at Character creation and it confused me greatly.
I will most certainly change it, I did it for another mod and now that I have joined the team I might do it as long as Zemdu or Tsubodai agree.

Seek n Destroy said:
chargers1783 said:
I was just turned away quickly when I saw it was giving native choices at Character creation and it confused me greatly.
I will most certainly change it, I did it for another mod and now that I have joined the team I might do it as long as Zemdu or Tsubodai agree.

I did'nt know you could do that  :shock:

plz do that seek n destroy

Just an example wich is WIP (work in progress, as I am still struggling with presentations):
mb1jv.jpg

Nikihak said:
I love this mod its great and sooo adicted :grin: Tnx for making it :grin: When u will create new updates?

most of our team are currently busy with school (exams, essays and such)
however summer is almost here so we'll see if we release an update or not  :wink:

it looks nice but i cant find any download link can someone send it me? i just see the 2nd version beta which is said to be incomplete
where is the first version?

VeddahHh said:
it looks nice but i cant find any download link can someone send it me? i just see the 2nd version beta which is said to be incomplete
where is the first version?

The mods Only in beta thus far

Back
Top Bottom